BubbleWood Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jaimie made everything possible. When fellow brides told me the day passes by so fast, I found out that that is more than the truth. Jaimie's pictures are amazing, and they really captured the moments I missed. She was so friendly and so easy to work with. I love how she incorporated your own ideas into her pictures. The turn around time for the pictures was incredible. I will definitely be hiring her again for other future pictures. I recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1744 Olivewood Ave, Manteca, CA 95336
BLOG

natural. classic. modern.

"You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl." I'm a laid-back Southern gal now living in Northern California with my husband, 2 fur-babies and expecting our first child in July 2015.

Wedding Photographer based in Manteca, California with a natural, classic and also modern aesthetic.

... read more

Wedding coverage starts at $1200, with most couples spending an average of $1500.

+/- read less