Bubbles & Berries Boudoir

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Allison
10/25/2014

Where do I begin? I can't thank Robyn enough for her work during my photo shoot! I was very apprehensive before arriving at the studio but when I walked in the doors and met Robyn and Liz all worries went away. Robyn is very professional, yet down to earth! She made me feel so comfortable and natural! My hair and make-up was impeccable thanks to Liz- so much so that I am now using her for my make-up on my wedding! Robyn truly captures the beauty and essence of every shot! She coaches you through every pose and truly makes the pictures a piece of art! I will recommended Robyn and Bubbles & Berries Boudoir and Elizabeth Dugan for hair and make-up to everyone! I appreciate their work and I truly love their characters and end products!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1170 Losson Road, Buffalo, NY 14227
BLOG

Embody Your Inner Sexy

Everyone has a sexy side, capture it with a Bubbles & Berries Boudoir photo shoot.

Bubbles & Berries Boudoir provides a professional, relaxed, and fun atmosphere where you create a sexy collection of alluring photos that he/she is sure to take pleasure in.

Enjoy champagne and fresh berries in our modern studio while you embody your inner sexy.

Want to share the experience with friends?
Bring along a girlfriend or two. Convince them to book a session after yours and youll receive a discount.

~Robyn Buyskes