B-Sharp Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

"Our style is fun, upbeat and positive, but never cheesy. We won’t turn your reception into a circus, and we’ll never do anything that could embarrass you or your guests."

These words were what jumped out at me when I looked at B-Sharp Entertainment's website. We've all been to events with cheesy, over the top, classless DJ's. As a bride, it was one of my worst fears that I would end up with one of THOSE guys for my wedding. However, as soon as I had my first conversation with Brendan, I knew he was anything BUT that. He answered my email promptly and made phone contact soon after that. One of my main concerns was that I was working with a budget, which I let him know up front. He was understanding of that and was willing to give me a rough estimate over the phone, just to make sure that we were on the same page. I found this refreshing after encountering several other DJ's who would flat out NOT talk money. Brendan's rates were reasonable, his schedule was flexible and it was evident right away that he loves what he does. He has a great sense of humor and was SO easy to work with, and he let us set the theme for our wedding, offering helpful advice where we needed it and some great suggestions. He picked up our vibe right away and was open to our ideas (even though some of them were a little unconventional). We knew we had found our guy and we were not let down! Brendan arrived early on the day of our wedding. His appearance was neat and professional, and his presence throughout the evening was the same. He was a great host, he played all the songs we really wanted to hear (and none that we didn't) and he was really in tune with what the guests wanted. Our dance floor was packed from the minute he opened it up, right 'til the very last song. Brendan made our wedding night the best party of our lives, and I can honestly say that it wouldn't have been the same without him. We would (and will) recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
LOCATION
Newport - Providence - Boston - Cape Cod

Award-Winning DJ Services, Event Lighting & Photobooths

Exceptional Events Start Here

Exceptional Events Start Here
B-Sharp Entertainment provides a distinct level of quality and service, delivering the perfect mix of music and fun at wedding receptions throughout Southern New England. Featuring the talents of DJ Brendan Lafferty, we play music of all types and offer a variety of options to enhance your celebration, from Uplighting, Monogram Projection and Photobooths to Live Piano Music for your cocktail hour. B-Sharp Entertainment is recommended by a number of venues and wedding professionals, and we're a 2015 "Best Of Weddings" Pick from The Knot. B-Sharp Entertainment also received the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the WeddingWire Couple's Choice award in 2014 and 2015, and has been featured in leading publications including DJ Times Magazine and The Knot Weddings - Boston.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
We work with many DJ's and there are rare times when a DJ really stands out. B-Sharp Entertainment was phenomenal...Brendan was great to work with...very nice, professional and classy. And I LOVED the music he played throughout the night! DEFINITELY recommend for your event!
PROS I KNOW (107) View All 107 Pros »
B-Sharp Entertainment is a wedding DJ, Lighting and Photobooth company from Taunton, Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport and Providence, RI, Southcoast, Cape Cod, and Central Massachusetts. B-Sharp Entertainment is a professional wedding entertainment provider that has been part of the Southern New England wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in Disc Jockey Entertainment, Lighting and Photobooth Rentals