Brothers In Art Photo & Video

Brothers In Art Photo & Video

Fusion of Photojournalism, Fine Art Photography & Cinematography

FL
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Congratulations on your engagement!

Formerly Studio Eleven One, we are Brothers In Art, Micah, Dakoda, and Noah Jones, a team of published and award winning wedding photographers and videographers. We have photographed and filmed beautiful weddings with such amazing couples in love that make it difficult to even call this a job. We are the exclusive photographers and videographers for Brothers In Art formerly Studio Eleven One. We do our own editing, production, and design.

We approach every wedding with the care and love of family. We have a very down to earth family style relationship with all of our clients. This relationship is very important to us, as you will be trusting us with some of the most intimate and important moments of your life. We love when our clients see their photos and say, "how did you get that shot, I didn't even know you were there." We capture the natural magic that is your wedding day and we like to make a little of our own. Our portrait work is second to none. We blend Wedding photojournalism with fine art photography

Our style is timeless, natural storytelling with stunning, flawless portraits. When you hire us you don't need to sacrifice one to get the other. In 50 years, no in 10 years, no at the end of your wedding day, when the food has been eaten, the flowers discarded, the dress packed away, what will you have left from your wedding...your photos, your film, telling the story, documenting your family, capturing the emotion and love as a priceless memento.

We would be honored to tell your story.

Available worldwide and for destination weddings, call now!  Follow my blog for my latest work www.micah-jones.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Micah and Dakoda did our engagement session as well as our wedding photography and vidoegraphy. They are truely talented artists that take photography to a new level! They are not big on boring shots! Their work is unique and each wedding is different and personalized. Our wedding pics depicted what a great time our friends and family had at our destination wedding and the pics of my husband and me are different from all of my friends wedding pics in a fabulous way!! I will use them again for anything from family portraits to baby sessions!! You will not be disappointed with Studio Eleven One they are worth every penny and will make your pictures unforgettable!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Photography, Videography
850-714-3646
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards