Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events

Profile Picture
Jennifer
1 Review
11/08/2014

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful and responsive (the only wedding vendor of ours that would email back right away)! Her decorations are beautiful, and her services very affordable. She really helped me to maintain my sanity while planning our wedding! Thanks to her, our venue looked beyond what I could have imagined. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
11404 Glen Arbor Ter, Kansas City, MO 64114
BLOG

Vintage Accessories, Decor & Custom Prints

Brossie Belle is a vintage rental company serving the Kansas City metro area and beyond. Our unique collection of vintage accessories, rustic accents and décor create beautiful settings for weddings, showers, dinner parties and photo shoots. In addition to event rentals, Brossie Belle provides custom print design and video productions in the similar vintage inspired style. Brossie Belle is about telling stories, sharing lives and making memories--and I can't wait to bring some vintage to your next event!

+/- read less