Brookside Country Club of Allentown

Brookside Country Club of Allentown

Macungie, PA
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

When I got engaged on December 14, 2013... I did not waste much time reaching out to the main points of contact at Brookside Country Club in hopes of hosting our fall reception in their ballroom. I could not have been happier with the experience we had when planning our reception. Not only are there beautiful views, a large enough ballroom (we had about 160-170 guests but could have fit more), a well-stocked bar, but Stephanie was amazing to work with!

I knew exactly (most times) what I was looking for on our day of and Stephanie was incredibly flexible to help us accomplish all that I dreamed of and more. We were able to rent Chiavari chairs to add a classic and elegant touch to the day and we even rented tan colored linens without a problem. It was great that they were so flexible with the decorations and they gave us so much freedom to make the venue look the way we wanted on the day of.

The food was delicious and the service was incredible without having too many guests waiting and all my guests mentioned the food was hot and delicious once it was at their tables! We had filet mignon (with the option of having filet oscar) and salmon with a tortellini meal for any vegetarians. Everything was so delicious! I even threw them a curveball to surprise my husband.... I asked the kitchen to make cheesesteak eggrolls because they are my husband's favorite. They didn't even blink and made it happen!! It was quite memorable and delicious! We also had the chance to create a yummy fall cocktail for our signature drink that many of us were able to enjoy.

Stephanie went above and beyond to provide support on the day of and worked closely with my wedding planner to make our day memorable!! I don't know if I would change a single aspect of our day!! Thank you Brookside!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
901 Willow Lane, Macungie, PA 18062
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s