BrookHill

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Owner Mike Lucas provides you with personal attention from start to finish to make your wedding day, or any special event, an occasion to cherish.  He will guide you with your floral ideas and/or decorations from the initial planning consultation through to the day of the event. Your vision for your special day will become a reality.

Taking the motto "your personal florist" very seriously, his floral designs can range from trendy to formal and from classic to modern.  Whether you have a small gathering or a large party, in your backyard or in a ballroom, he does it all.  He only uses the finest and freshest flowers available from local wholesalers.  When required, he will order exotic flowers from his international contacts.

Pricing is very reasonable and there are never any surprises because the written proposal will include all charges.

From simple elegance to spectacular flamboyance, we're your personal florist!

We look forward to hearing from you - please give us a call at (703) 732-7330 or email us at mike@brookhillflorist.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Mike and BrookHill. I walked into my first appointment with Mike knowing exactly what I wanted and quickly realized that I didn't know much about flowers! Mike was very patient with me and my indecisiveness, and very helpful in helping me piece together ideas to bring my vision to life. It is so obvious that Mike really loves his work, and that made me further confident that he would deliver a great product. After that initial meeting, future meetings with Mike were like meeting with an old friend! He is very welcoming and greeted me with a hug and each time would ask how things were going. Something that was really awesome is that Mike added my "something old" onto my bridal bouquet. I had an old piece of lace that I didn't really have any idea what to do with, I just knew I wanted it on my bouquet somehow, and oh my gosh was it beautiful!!! He wrapped the lace under the bouquet so it almost looked like a base for the bottom of the flowers. It was just lovely. The flowers for the entire day looked EXACTLY the way I had them pictured. My flowers were my only real pop of color, so it was important to me that they were just right, and Mike really nailed it. I couldn't have painted myself a more perfect picture of every flower arrangement. From the pew posies to the table arrangements, my vision was truly brought to life, and I have Mike and BrookHill to thank for that!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
BrookHill is a wedding florist and floral designer from Annandale, VA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Alexandria, Arlington, and Washington, DC. BrookHill is a professional wedding florist and floral designer that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in event design, floral design, wedding flowers, bouquets, bouquet, corsage, corsages, boutonnieres, boutonnniere, centerpieces, wedding reception, bridal flowers, bridal, bridesmaids flowers, bridesmaid, bridesmaids, flower girl, wedding arrangments, flowers, cake flowers, reception, wedding, altar flowers, ceremony flowers, church flowers, pew bows, pew flowers, flower petals
703-732-7330
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards