Brooke Images. A wedding photography company

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Ashley and Greg were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about them. They are a super fun and cute couple and it was a pleasure getting to share our wedding day with them. They were very accomodating and flexible and were open to any ideas! Our wedding was a destination wedding in St. Augustine so all of our planning was done over phone and email. Ashley was super fast and responsive to any questions I asked! Since they didn't take our engagement pictures we met for the first time a few months prior to the wedding when I was in Florida. After meeting them for the first time I was so excited I had chosen them as our photographers! They are polite, friendly, and personable! Although we are not from Florida and do not live there I want to have Ashley and Greg shoot future family pictures when we are in Florida in the future! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Florida area!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Jacksonville , FL 32233
BLOG
Brooke Images is couture inspired wedding photography. Our style consists of a blend between photojournalism and fashion photography.   Check out our work here!!!
Details