Brooke Edelman Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently met Brooke Edelman at a Bridal Fair at the Madonna Inn, San Luis Osbispo, California. My daughter Erin and I liked the work that was displayed and chose Brooke to provide all of our floral needs for her wedding.
She is a thoughtful and talented individual and the floral creations were incredible. From the boutineers to the wrist corsages, centerpieces and the show stopper Bridal Bouquet all were amazing.
Two weeks prior to the wedding I phone Brooke and in a moment of panic I asked her if she was able to offer us the “Day of Wedding” coordination. Thank goodness she was…..
Since I live in Pennsylvania and my daughter lives in Los Angeles I needed help. She coordinated with the venue, DJ and Photographer to make sure all was handled in a professional and timely manner.
I can’t say “Thank you” enough as without her hands on approach I can’t imagine how our day would have been handled.
Both Brooke, her assistant and also the help of her wonderful husband it was a day we will always remember.
Please take a moment to visit her website @ www.brookeedelmanfloraldesign.com , yelp and wedding wire to hear from others will a similar experience.
Thanks again Brooke!