Briscoe Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Briscoe Manor is a brides dream venue and I am so happy that I had my wedding there! The whole night was perfection and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Natalie was my day-of coordinator and we met about two months before the wedding. Any wedding jitters or anxiety about all the planning details that I had before I met with her completely melted away once we had our first meeting. From start to finish she organized everything for my wedding weekend. I did not have to worry about a single thing and I was able to thoroughly enjoy every second of my wedding and soak it all in. I would recommend Briscoe Manor to any bride that is in the process of planning a wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
5801 FM 723, Richmond, TX 77406

Distinctive, chic and truly Texas, Briscoe Manor is miles away from the ordinary and only minutes away from Houston. With its limestone architecture and country setting among the pecan and oak trees, Briscoe Manor offers guests an exceptional place to hold their special events. Located in the heart of west Houston, Briscoe Manor will be your final destination for anyone dreaming of indoor and outdoor entertaining at its best.

A variety of venues, each reflecting true Texas sophistication, allows you to create a custom backdrop for your upcoming celebration. The extensive grounds provide the perfect locale for every special event – wedding ceremonies and receptions, galas, award ceremonies, corporate luncheons, holiday parties and more!

Briscoe Manor – the ideal setting for any occasion!

+/- read less