Brilliant Imagery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What can I say about Rachel that hasn't already been said? She was such a blessing to us and to our wedding. She actually gifted our wedding package to us as part of her annual giveaway and flew all the way out to DC to photograph our day. We could never have found anyone else like her. This is a what your experience will be like with Brilliant Imagery:

1. She wants to know what your style is. In consultations months or weeks before your wedding, she will get to know you, and get to know your style and idea of what is important and special about your wedding. Unlike other photographers, she isn't trying to superimpose her style over your day- she wants to give you your dream wedding tied up in a bow, because your memories are what's important. Oh yes, and did I mention that I was in Italy and my hubbie was deployed to Japan for the entire planning process? Rachel worked with our crazy-weird availability and made sure it was never a problem. She is a rock star!

2. She will give you ideas on ways to maximize your photographic opportunities. Rachel talked to us about how we could fit in our pictures with the flow of the wedding. She figured out the right times to photograph each moment and make sure she gets the details as well. She suggested doing a first look shoot, which we weren't planning on doing but those photographs turned out to be some of my favorites!

3. She won't miss a moment- which is good, because YOU will! When we received our pictures from her, I was amazed not only at the quality, but because I felt like I was experiencing the wedding all over again, in an entirely new way. We ended up having a crazy thunderstorm that took out the lights at our venue for a good hour during the reception- but thankfully she was there, and had captured everything!

4. Get ready for custom, custom, custom. Rachel is an artist in her business as well as her photographs. She is simply great to work with! We were so lucky to have her photograph our wedding!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 900, Logandale, NV 89021
BLOG

Unconventional Wedding Photography

Art
My unconventional photography style is a fusion of photojournalism and dramatic fashion. I love funky, dreamy and unique imagery. During your wedding day I want to capture everything it all in it’s splendor; unaltered. I take more of a photojournalist approach and let you together enjoy everything. During all other sessions I give a li ttle more guidance to encourage laughter and promote your personalities in front of the camera as much as possible.

Commission
I want the opportunity to photograph your wedding day in it’s entirety. Your wedding day is a story and I don’t want to miss any of it so I offer unlimited coverage for wedding day. My commission rate also includes a “trash the dress” session. I am at your wedding as your personal artist and friend.

Trash the Dress
Your “trash the dress” session is an opportunity to capture all those fun, fashion style images without disrupting your wedding day. We take you as a couple to a new location and have a mini glamour photography shoot. We can do this the day after or any day that is convenient for everyone. The location differs on you and your interests as a couple. If you prefer we don’t have to dirty your dress at all. (But it is really fun dirty it up!)

Consultation
I love to connect with all of my wedding couples insuring that we all appreciate the same artistic style. Thus I offer personal or phone consultations so we can get to know each other better. To ensure that my clients receive my full attention I only photograph a very limited number of weddings a year. Please see the contact page to schedule your consultation.

Details