Brilliant Imagery

Packages: Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Art
My unconventional photography style is a fusion of photojournalism and dramatic fashion. I love funky, dreamy and unique imagery. During your wedding day I want to capture everything it all in it’s splendor; unaltered. I take more of a photojournalist approach and let you together enjoy everything. During all other sessions I give a little more guidance to encourage laughter and promote your personalities in front of the camera as much as possible.

Commission
I want the opportunity to photograph your wedding day in it’s entirety. Your wedding day is a story and I don’t want to miss any of it so I offer unlimited coverage for wedding day. My commission rate also includes a “trash the dress” session. I am at your wedding as your personal artist and friend.

Trash the Dress
Your “trash the dress” session is an opportunity to capture all those fun, fashion style images without disrupting your wedding day. We take you as a couple to a new location and have a mini glamour photography shoot. We can do this the day after or any day that is convenient for everyone. The location differs on you and your interests as a couple. If you prefer we don’t have to dirty your dress at all. (But it is really fun dirty it up!)

Consultation
I love to connect with all of my wedding couples insuring that we all appreciate the same artistic style. Thus I offer personal or phone consultations so we can get to know each other better. To ensure that my clients receive my full attention I only photograph a very limited number of weddings a year. Please see the contact page to schedule your consultation.

702-249-6557
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards