Brides by Lisa - Nashville Wedding Makeup by Lisa Johnson

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lauren
01/10/2015

Lisa is a FABULOUS makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup and my mother's makeup for my wedding day. She was so easy to communicate and schedule with. She came to our hotel and did our makeup in the comfort of our own room. We loved it and felt so amazing. Lisa is awesome and I recommend her to anyone needing makeup services!

Thank you Lisa!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
201 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37219
BLOG

Modern Classic Bridal Beauty

We are the most awarded bridal beauty company in Tennessee.  18 years of bridal beauty expertise - we know a thing or two about beauty.  Destination bridal expertise. * Historic Cedarwood Featured Vendor *  Please visit our wedding website for pricing and direct contact.  www.bridesbylisa .com

I've worked with hundreds of brides who have chosen some of the most desired venues in Tennessee, including Cedarwood, Riverwood, Union Station Hotel, The Hermitage Hotel, The Bridge Building, CJ's Off the Square, Scarritt-Bennett Center, The Cordelle, Belmont Mansion, Houston Station and Cheekwood to name but a few.  I'm able to expertly hone a bride's specific vision to her gown, venue and personal style.

Courtney and her lovely Mother - Brides by Lisa makeup by Lisa Johnson {women over 40 is a specialty of mine} at Historic Cedarwood Nashville - Krista Lee Photography

January 2015 - Beautiful Lauren and her lovely bridesmaids at Riverwood Mansion Nashville - Andrea Hallgren Photography - Brides by Lisa

Vogue Italia March 2014 - Lisa Johnson, Makeup Artist { TemptuPRO airbrush master artist } - Price Stone Photography - Courtney Shallcross, Trump NYC Models

Details