brideface

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was looking for someone to do my makeup for our engagement photos and Brideface was by far the most responsive business I reached out to in the area. I liked their portfolio and they got double bonus points for being quick to respond, so I decided to move forward with them for the engagement shoot. I brought in photos of makeup styles I liked and Nancy did a phenomenal job on delivering. Since I'm doing a destination wedding, she said that she could do a makeup instruction class with me and my bridesmaids just in case I want to do my own makeup - which I just might take her up on. Nancy was super nice and her studio was adorable.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2009 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
BLOG

go from blushing to stunning.

Why spend your wedding day rushing to salon appointments when you can have your own personal makeup artist in your home of hotel suite? We're BRIDEface, a multi-award-winning posse of airbrush makeup artists that have been committing acts of beauty throughout the Cincinnati Tri-state area since 2005.

Because weddings are the primary ... read more

Because weddings are the primary focus of BRIDEface, we understand that it's about more than making you and your bridal party look smokin' hot on your wedding day. (Of course we DO that part!) It's also about making sure everything runs on time, keeping everyone happy and calm, and making you feel like a celebrity.

On the most photographed day of your life, have the peace of mind of knowing you are the most beautiful version of yourself.

Our ridiculously talented team of artists have been at this for years, and we take what we do very seriously; at the same time, we have a lot of fun doing it! We believe we have the absolute greatest job in the world, and it shows.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (113) View All 113 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)