Bridals By Lori

3.8
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

All-star service! I found the watters dress of my dreams for my destination wedding to take place in 2015! My husband-to-be found his daper tuxedo and also found suitable attire for his groomsmen. Oh - I found my bridesmaids (Amsale) gowns too! The salon is a one-stop-shop! Bridals by Lori is helping me and my-husband-to-be to make our dream wedding a reality!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6021 Sandy Springs Circle, Atlanta, GA 30328
BLOG

Home of Say Yes to the Dress:Atlanta & Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids

For more than 30 years, owner Lori Allen and the staff of Bridals by Lori, the largest full-service bridal salon in the nation located in the affluent Sandy Springs community of Atlanta, Georgia, have combined warm, Southern hospitality with years of experience to provide each and every bride the exceptional customer service she deserves.

Bridals by Lori encompasses 25,000 square feet throughout three floors, each one dedicated to showcasing today’s top designers as well as private label merchandise. The first story focuses its attentions on the groom with an upscale tuxedo store: Black Tie by Lori Style where consultants offer individualized service and top-quality menswear and accessories.

The second floor is filled with array of accessories including shoes, jewelry, headpieces and invitations. There is also an extensive bridesmaids and mothers department filled with the latest fashions. The third floor is soley dedicated to the bride. Brides will be greeted by a personal bridal stylist, who will find out what the bride wants in her wedding dress, before moving on to the invidiual designer boutiques to search for "the one". With more than 20 spacious dressing rooms, brides can try on their favorite dresses and even take a turn down the in-house runway. A live web camera is also available, allowing brides to share their shopping experience with friends and loved ones unable to attend in person. Debutantes and Quinceaneras are also welcome.

Home to the TLC shows “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta” and “Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids,” Bridals by Lori is truly unlike any other bridal salon in the world today, it's a place where a dream came true for the owner, and dreams come true daily for her customers.

Stay connected with Bridals by Lori. Like us, Follow us, and even read some great articles through our various social media websites.

loriallen.tv bridalsbylori.com pinterest.com/bridalsbylori facebook.com/bridalsbylori facebook.com/blacktiebylori
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils