Bridals by Elena

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I will never be able to write enough words to describe what an amazing business Elena has created. From my first fitting, Ms. Frances made me feel at home and the first dress that she chose for me was the right one. Katia was always available by phone to help answer questions and she was so helpful in getting my bridesmaids' fitted. The work that Elena does is incredible and her gentle manner and smile makes you feel welcome and at ease. I am so happy that Elena and her team were a part of my wedding day, and I will always remember them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
331 Gambrills Rd, Suite 5, Gambrills, MD 21054

Your fashion is our passion

Bridals by Elena is a premier full service bridal salon, according to our clients from the WeddingWire and theKnot, featuring a large and diverse collection of couture wedding and special occasion gowns.  Special occasion gowns include but are not limited to prom, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, pageant and cocktail. In addition, you can purchase your entire matching bridal ensemble (i.e. shoes, veils, headpieces) at Bridal by Elena. Custom design changes and alterations are available as just one of our innovative services.

We opened our family owned bridal shop in April 2006 in Severna Park, an Annapolis suburb, in the Park Plaza shopping center. After 6 successful years at this location, we decided to make a large capital investment by building a new custom designed bridal boutique to better serve our clients. Memorial Day weekend 2012, we moved 8 miles west to our new store in Gambrills.

Our shop features wireless FIOS internet; three arched columned halls of wedding gowns; 4 lavish and handicap accessible fitting rooms; leather furniture, a granite countertop check-out area and high tech lighting. Brides; bridesmaids, mother-of-the-brides and prom girls love strutting their stuff down our 3 wood laminated catwalks. At the end of each ‘Stradivarius’ style runway is a full-length mirror and a 60-inch HD TV, so both our clients and their friends can clearly view the gown’s front and back simultaneously in simulated daylight. Pics of our store are available at facebook.com/bridalsbyelena.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Bridals by Elena is fantasic bridal shop. The owners will personally attend to your every need. Their alternations are done in-house. They are a top-notch bridal shop and as a wedding planner, I whole heartedly support your getting your gown from Bridals by Elena.
PROS I KNOW (65)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Bridals by Elena is a wedding salon from Central Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis, and Northern Virginia. Bridals by Elena is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the Central Maryland wedding industry for 7 years years. We specialize in couture wedding gowns including custom alterations