Bridal Heirlooms LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If it wasn't for Shirley the process would have been terrible! She was patient, listened and kept my mind open. She is great at her job, guiding me and also hitting just below budget. I'll have room ($) for alterations and that meant a lot. Other bridal places ignored my budget & weren't creative in their assistance. I went back 4 times to be sure the dress was for me- it was also a lot of fun. Shirley treated each time as if it was my first time there and remained patient even with me just showing up. We go there this weekend for my sister (maid of honor) and I can't wait!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
17 College St., Suite 101, South Hadley, MA 01075

Top Designers...Personal Service...Relaxed Atmostphere

Bridal Heirlooms is a full service bridal boutique in the heart of South Hadley, located at The Village Commons.  Featuring today's top designer bridal gowns along with bridesmaids, mothers, flowergirls, accessories and tuxedo rentals.  Everything to make your wedding complete.

We pride ourselves in providing you with the best service ... read more

We pride ourselves in providing you with the best service and guidance in a comfortable, relaxed setting.  Our professional and knowledgeable staff will help you with any of your needs.

It is an honor to be well known thoroughout the local area as one of the top boutiques in service, honesty and integrity.

Come visit and let us share in the joy of your special day.

*****Never lose site of the one you love, your family, your  friends... and the memory will be cherished forever.*****

...Be a Bridal Heirlooms Bride

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils