Bridal Heirlooms LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
FutureMrsGajda
04/15/2016

There is NO other bridal salon I would trust other than Bridal Heirlooms!! I had a terrible experience (not once, but twice) at a local bridal boutique and the only reason why I had to go back again was because they were the only place local that had the one dress I loved. Shirley was so patient with me appointment after appointment to help me nail down exactly what I wanted which ultimately ended up being the gown I tried on at the other local bridal boutique. I was thrilled to know I could still order the dress through heirlooms because they carry Maggie Sotterro just not the particular gown I wanted. The ordering process was very easy and I found my bridesmaids dresses there as well. Almost all of my bridesmaids are out of town so making different appointments for all for the girls could have been stressful but not with Shirley. All of the staff were so flexible in appointment times and squeezing people in here and there whenever they had the chance to make it to South Hadley. Shirley is a true gem, genuine, caring and a talent at what she does. She always puts me at ease! Thanks for all you do!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
17 College St., Suite 101, South Hadley, MA 01075

Top Designers...Personal Service...Relaxed Atmostphere

Bridal Heirlooms is a full service bridal boutique in the heart of South Hadley, located at The Village Commons.  Featuring today's top designer bridal gowns along with bridesmaids, mothers, flowergirls, accessories and tuxedo rentals.  Everything to make your wedding complete.

We pride ourselves in providing you with the best service ... read more

We pride ourselves in providing you with the best service and guidance in a comfortable, relaxed setting.  Our professional and knowledgeable staff will help you with any of your needs.

It is an honor to be well known thoroughout the local area as one of the top boutiques in service, honesty and integrity.

Come visit and let us share in the joy of your special day.

*****Never lose site of the one you love, your family, your  friends... and the memory will be cherished forever.*****

...Be a Bridal Heirlooms Bride