Bridal Gallery by Yvonne

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Bridal Gallery by Yvonne was the best part of my wedding planning process! At my first visit to the store, I fell in love with a dress, but felt I needed to look at a few more shops (big mistake, ladies!). Once I decided on that dress, I looked online only to find that the price of the gown at the Bridal Gallery was either equal to or cheaper than what is was selling for online. Of course, I did order the gown at the Bridal Gallery and received excellent customer service every time I visited. When it came time for alterations, I decided I wanted to add some extra detail to the bodice and change the look of the straps. I was worried it would be too much to do and cost me a fortune, but the price was more than reasonable, and the work was amazing! The Bridal Gallery has the best seamstress around, she was able to make my vision a reality and was there to make sure I was happy. I have recommended the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to all of my engaged friends, and will continue to do so!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
895 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
    The Bridal Gallery by Yvonne has become the "go to" store for brides of the greater Capital Region and beyond.  Our private bridal dressing rooms are a favorite among brides and provide a beautiful backdrop for friends and family to enjoy as you view our extensive bridal gown collections.  With over 30 designers' collections to choose from, we can help dress you and your entire bridal party.  We invite you to visit us....Your Perfect Gown Awaits You... at Bridal Gallery by Yvonne     The Bridal Gallery by Yvonne is excited to offer the brides of Upstate New York bridal designs from top wedding designers.  There is truly is a perfect gown for you.   David Tutera for Mon Cheri Maggie Sottero Premier Retailer           Kathy Ireland for 2Be Bride Carrafina Couture  Robin Jillian       Featuring the largest bridesmaid collection and mothers gowns from the following designers:   Bill Levkoff    Dessy    After Six     Alfred Sung     Bari Jay     Belosie/B2     Andrew Adela     Carrafina     Jordan Fashions     Forever Yours      Montage      Montage Boutique      Daymor     Jade Couture     2Be by Kathy Ireland
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Bridal Gallery by Yvonne is a wedding dress store from Latham, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga. Bridal Gallery by Yvonne is a professional wedding attire store featuring beautiful wedding, bridesmaids and mothers dresses store that has been part of the Albany and Capital District wedding industry for over 12 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses and bridal accessories