Bridal Elegance

3.9
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Bridal Elegance in BLOOMINGTON, IL is the best store to get your bridal gown from. We were helped immediately by a consultant who took the time to listen to what I was looking for AND my budget. She never pressured me into feeling like I had to buy a more expensive dress and even asked if I wanted to see a dress that was over my price range before showing it to me (the answer was "no"). I was able to find a dress for ~$1k, which was my budget, and have my dream dress all at the same time!! They don't offer alterations, but I was able to find someone on my own time. Would definitely recommend!

Bridal Elegance responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kari for the wonderful review! We are so glad our Bloomington staff could help make your day that much more special. We would love to see you in your dress and share your feedback with our fans on Facebook! If you would like to participate just send a couple photos to meganc@bridalelegance.us.com.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
105 Krispy Kreme Drive, Bloomington, IL 61704
BLOG

The Midwest's Largest Bridal, Prom, and Pageantry Store

Bridal Elegance and our team of professional stylists have thousands of gowns in stock to select from and find the perfect gown of your dreams. As the largest in the Midwest, Bridal Elegance is a "one-stop shop" for all your wedding, prom and pageant needs.

We even offer "first day deals" to help the bride and her entire bridal party. If the bride purchases her gown from us on her first visit, she and her entire bridal party receive discounts on select items.

We carry bridal gowns in stock from size 0-34, and even feature a private stage with viewing mirror for the modest bride. Our gowns range from $200 to $7,000, so we definitely can find your perfect gown. Our stylists can guide you to the best gown to fit your body and budget.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
Bridal Elegance is a wedding dress store from Central Illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ottawa, Bloomington, and Chicago. Bridal Elegance is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Central Illinois wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, prom gowns, and pageant gowns