Bridal Designs and Tuxedos

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I went to Bridal Designs for my very first dress appointment. I didn't know what to expect given their small size/appearance. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted and brought over to the counter to discuss what I was looking for. We were the only ones in the shop. After showing pictures and ideas, my entourage (5 ladies) and I were taken to each area of dresses and given a quick overview of prices. Kristy and I agreed that if it was not in my budget, that she would take it away from my pile or advise me against it (which happened a couple times, so glad!).

There were plenty of options in sales and samples!! I was very impressed. And for me being a range of size 14-20, it felt great knowing that I could find a sale dress in my size. To pick out, I was given sparkly clothes pins so that the girls could pull the dresses without hassle to my group.

Once it was time for trying on, Kristy gave me privacy to strip down and get into my first dress until it was time to lace up. She started me off with a top pick that was very fitting to my body type.

As we went on, I was feeling more of what I liked and didn't like. At this point, Kristy pulled some dresses for me and it turns out what she pulled is what I went with!!

**The store is fantastic! Their sale selection is fantastic! And their pricing is wonderful! I was lucky to go during Black Friday weekend, so I received my dress at an amazing deal, alterations and veil included. I felt taken care of, beautiful, and all around happy.

Easily the best place in the DFW for an intimate dress shopping experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
201 W Glade Rd., #100, Euless, TX 76039

Amazing styles, amazing service!

Amazing Styles and Amazing Service!

Exclusive wedding dress collections available only at Bridal Designs!

At Bridal Designs and Tuxedos, our mission is to deliver style and quality at incredible prices.

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a full ... read more

Amazing Styles and Amazing Service!

Exclusive wedding dress collections available only at Bridal Designs!

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a full service bridal boutique - your one-stop shop for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and Tuxedo rentals in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Mid Cities area…

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a professional wedding and formalwear attire shop that has been a part of the Dallas, Fort Worth, Mid Cities wedding formal prom industry for almost 10 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, tuxedo rental for wedding and prom. We have a huge bridesmaid dress selection! Receive package deals and cash rewards on bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen Tuxedo rental with wedding gown purchases.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a wedding boutique from dallas, forth worth, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Mid Cities. Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the dallas, forth worth, mid cities wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of bride dresses, tuxedo rental and bridal alterations