Bridal Designs and Tuxedos

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos

Amazing styles, amazing service!

201 W Glade Rd., #100
Euless, TX 76039 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Amazing Styles and Amazing Service!

Exclusive wedding dress collections available only at Bridal Designs!

At Bridal Designs and Tuxedos, our mission is to deliver style and quality at incredible prices.

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a full service bridal boutique - your one-stop shop for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and Tuxedo rentals in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Mid Cities area…

Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a professional wedding and formalwear attire shop that has been a part of the Dallas, Fort Worth, Mid Cities wedding formal prom industry for almost 10 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, tuxedo rental for wedding and prom. We have a huge bridesmaid dress selection! Receive package deals and cash rewards on bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen Tuxedo rental with wedding gown purchases.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sharon was excellent!!! She and her alteration crew had me looking flawless in my dress. One week before my wedding we saw something that needed to be changed on my dress; Sharon made sure it was fixed. I looked perfect walking down the aisle and throughout this night. I would recommend this bridal shop for any bride to be.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a wedding boutique from dallas, forth worth, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Mid Cities. Bridal Designs and Tuxedos is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the dallas, forth worth, mid cities wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of bride dresses, tuxedo rental and bridal alterations
817-987-6603
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards