Bridal Beauty Associates, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

From the trial to the putting together the scheduling to the actual day of Bridal Beauty was amazing. Krystal the owner was wonderfully responsive. Making payments were easy and simple. When they put together the day of timeline and I had changes they were very accommodating. The trial in their very lovely studio was great and Sharia and Jordan were so sweet. Sharia even did multiple hair styles for me. Not only were the girls great and efficient on the day of they stayed on tracked and even finished 30 minutes early which was great. Each of my girls had different pictures of hair and both Sharia and Nefertiti were not only able to recreate them they were even better than the pictures. The makeup was amazing and didn't budge all day (this was my first time using airbrush makeup and the eyelashes were great) plus each of my girls looked like themselves but just with subtle and gorgeous enhancements. I would definitely recommend them to every bride and especially for the price you can't find a better deal for top quality services.

Bridal Beauty Associates, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for for your kind words, you and your bridal party were a true pleasure to work with. We wish you and you new husband I lifetime of happiness....

-All the Best

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Headquarters Location:, 914 Silver Spring Ave. Suite 108, Silver Spring, MD 20910
BLOG

Award winning hair and makeup team servicing DC, MD, VA, PA, NY, and DE areas

Four time winner of the Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award and recipient of the Best of The Knot Award the five past consecutive years running. Bridal Beauty Associates, LLC is a traveling beauty team that specializes in hairstyling and makeup artistry for weddings.  Our work has been featured in magazines and on the runways of New York Fashion Week as well as on wedding magazines, and wedding style blogs throughout the nation.  We are sure that you will find the quality of our skills and the affordability of our services to be the best in the industry.  We strive to deliver the best in wedding day beauty services to brides all over, and our mission is to create a stress free, relaxing environment while making you and your bridal party glamorous on your wedding day.  You can read more about each of the artists  individually on our website.  We are currently booking up through 2016 so contact us TODAY!!!!

We also offer a full line of beautiful affordable hair accessories, wedding day jewelry, and bridal party gifts on our retail website, www.mybridalgems.com and in our Silver Spring studio so that during your trial, you can see exactly how the whole look comes together.  Forget trying veils, hair combs, and other items at the dress shops with a messy bun and no makeup!  With us, you'll pay a FRACTION of the cost and truly see how spectacular it looks with your bridal hairstyle.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2006
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
I worked with Bridal Beauty Associates on a styled shoot. They were absolutely great to work with and made the already beautiful brides even more beautiful. Having a good makeup and hair artist is so important for photographs so I was glad they were the ones I was working with.
PROS I KNOW (124) View All 124 Pros »
Bridal Beauty Associates, LLC is a wedding hair and makeup team from the Washington DC area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Bridal Beauty Associates, LLC is a professional wedding hair and makeup team that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in long lasting airbrush makeup and touchable hairstyles