Bridal Beauties by Alia - MUA

Bridal Beauties by Alia - MUA

Suffolk and nassau county, queens, brooklyn, nyc, NY
631.398.0754   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Profile Picture
Liz
1 Review
09/27/2014

I couldn't be happier with how my make up looked on my wedding day! Alia truly has a gift when it comes to doing make up. I received so many compliments on my make up and I felt like the most beautiful bride. Her and Sally were a perfect pair. They showed up a little early to set up and helped keep me relaxed the whole time. I would recommend her to everyone/anyone who wants their make up to be amazing! Thanks so much, Alia! You truly helped make my wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Suffolk and Nassau County, Queens, Brooklyn, NYC, NY

Professional makeup artist for your special occasion! Personalized airbrush makeup, individual lashes and skin care consultations are just some of the services I offer.

I'm on my 12th year walking brides down the isle and my style is natural with a twist. I love creating all looks for brides and when I look at a face, I let the makeup work for them. I am known as the makeup artist that makes your eyes *pop*–and I pick the absolute best products for your skin. Makeup is a passion from within and I create a look for your that is effortless and flawless highlighting you in every perfect way.

I work with a team that are licensed and have professionally trained staff to assist me in large parties or events. Trust assured feeling confident that you will exude radiance in every step throughout your whole event!  www.makeupbyalia.com

Call me at 631-398-0754

Ask for your complimentary GLAM GLOW facial!!

With Love,

Alia

Details
Services: Consultations, Makeup
Bridal Beauties by Alia - MUA is a wedding makeup artist from Long Island, NY . We service weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Queens, and Brooklyn. Bridal Beauties by Alia - MUA is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, eyelash extensions and skincare consultations