Brian S. Graham Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I initially had no plans to hire a DJ, after all it is JUST music, right? I thought I could just create a play list. But our very unusual wedding would never have worked without him. We started our wedding "event" with a cocktail hour then a formal dinner. Near the end of dinner Brian came out to announce that now we are going to enter the dance part of the evening and that he was taking requests. My groom interrupted him to say that we still had to have a wedding, oh, we haven't done that yet? No. So began our ceremony of the groom "selecting" his bride, finding a minister, and an all around scavenger hunt for rings, bouquet, something old, new....which Brian spoke of the meanings of each of these as we took our time interacting with our guests. Once we had everything our minister began the service, but there was yet another interruption (thanks to Brian) of the groom's phone ringing...he told them he was at a wedding, no, HIS wedding...:) We and our guests had so much fun. The music I wanted for the cocktail hour was a bit instrumental bluegrass, Irish and new age. I gave him my selections and he filled out the entire hour with similar; Dinner music was a modern mix of country, pop and happy songs that meant something to us and our family/friends. I gave him only a few songs that we simply had to have for dancing, but the remaining two and a half hours of music was all him. We are older and our guests are older and not prone to dancing, but the dance floor was rarely empty.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 11704, Knoxville, TN 37939
Make your wedding day fun and 'cheese-free' with Brian.  Your wedding, your way, or your money back!
Details