Brian LaBrada Photography

Brian LaBrada Photography

Beverly Hills, CA 90210 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability I...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, ...
About Us

Hi, I’m Brian. I love traveling, Chipotle, and Starbucks Iced Soy Chais. In my spare time I ride my motorcycle, visit lots of museums, take tons of pictures, and watch way too many movies. I never planned on being a photographer but life has a way of unfolding in the most unexpected ways.

And just like your wedding day will unfold – whether it be exactly like your Pinterest board or a little behind schedule, remember that Mimosas are the answer. (Lots of Mimosas ;) ) But before we pop the bubbly, let’s chat at my office over some chocolate covered strawberries and the finest Italian water I could find at BevMo. Not local? We can also chat on Skype or iChat!

I’m based in Southern California, but am happy to travel to exotic locations and see what real weather changes feel like.

Love to connect with you on social media.

Website     Facebook     Instagram     Twitter

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always prompt and professional with all their work. And such a delight to work with. Brian and Jennifer made our photo sessions feel natural and fun!

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
jennifer
1 Review
Brian LaBrada Photography is a wedding photographer from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles, and inland empire. Brian LaBrada Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in fine art wedding photography
909-257-8182
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire