Brian C Idocks Photographics, LLC

St Petersburg, FL
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Amy & Dan

Photography was the very first thing my husband and I booked, and it was because (after finding them on ww) I went to Brian's website and fell completely in love with their photos. I knew I wanted them and did not want to have to budget out money later on in order to do so. I am so glad we did too! Brian and Derica were so amazing! My husband and I got married in my hometown of Tampa, FL, so that meant planning out of state, and they were so helpful every step of the way. Once we spoke not he phone during our consultation, I knew it was the right decision to go with them, and my gut had been right after seeing their stunning work online. Our package came with an engagement session, but since we live out of state, had to turn it into a sort of romance session he night of the rehearsal dinner. I am so glad we did this, because truthfully, I am not the most confident in my body, and my hubby can be a bit awkward. Since we listened to their advice and met with them for that shoot, the wedding went so smoothly. We felt at ease and felt as though they were our friends. Brian is hilarious, and they are both genuinely nice and amazing at what they do. I am so excited to get our pictures back. I am so thankful we had them on the most important day of our lives!

Services Used: Photography
St Petersburg, FL 33713

... read more

Welcome, please enjoy our website, there are many areas to see sample photographs.  Don’t forget to visit our BLOG and CLIENT GALLERIES too!

Brian C Idocks Photographics is a Wedding Photography Team in Tampa serving Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg and surrounding areas in Florida.

Please see our CONTACT page to get in touch.

Enjoy our website. There is a lot of information and hundreds of sample images for you to see what our work is all about.

We look forward to working with you.

Brian C Idocks Photographics is a Wedding Photographer, serving the Tampa Bay Area, including Tampa, St Petersburg and Clearwater, but we will go anywhere to photograph a wedding!  We also offer family portraits, couple's portraits, and environmental portraits.

Brian and Derica have won many awards over their years of photography experience.  Their Wedding Photography has been showcased by several local venues as well as local, state, and International Professional Photography Organizations.  Brian was Photographer of the Year for Tampa Bay in 2007, 2008, and 2009.  He is to date the only person to win that distinction three times in a row.  He also was named Photographer of the Year for the Sarasota area in 2008 and 2009.  In addition,  Brian earned the title of International Photographer of the Year for Professional Photographers of America in 2008 and 2009 as well as a Florida Top Ten Photographer for 2007, 2008, and 2009.  The PPA International competition gives him the distinction of being one of the top 200 Photographers in the World!  Through teaching other Professional Photographers all over the southeastern United States, Brian has earned the Craftsman Degree, given by Professional Photographers of America.  This is one of the highest recognitions for speaking, writing, or mentoring on photography and positions the photographer as an authority in the industry.  Brian has also earned the Florida Degree of Photographic Excellence.  This award has only been given out to roughly one hundred photographers in the thirty plus year history of the Florida Professional Photographers among it's thousands of members and is earned through achieving high quality image standards as judged by other professionals in the industry.  Suffice to say, it's a difficult and prestigious award to have.  His style is best described as "Modern Vintage", or... "Technological Romanticissim", of course... we made those words up, but, you get the idea.

Both Brian and Derica have images in the Permanent Loan Collection for Professional Photographers of America on traveling display to serve as inspiration for other professional photographers.

Derica has a Master's Degree in Photography from Rochester Institute of Technology and her Undergraduate Degree is in Graphic Design.  She is not just "the wife".  She won Photographer of the Year in the Melbourne Florida Area three times and has nearly as many ribbons and plaques for her work as her hubby.  Though we've never promoted it to this point, our Family Pictures have been making people smile for years.  Together Brian and Derica are one of the most experienced wedding photography teams in Florida.  We are Tampa wedding photographers, Clearwater wedding photographers, and St Petersburg wedding photographers.

Please enjoy our website.  We've built it to showcase our Wedding Photography as well as our other work.  We welcome the opportunity to create photographs for you and your family.

+/- read less