Brenna Catalano Design Studio

Profile Picture
Marc & Gen
1 Review
12/17/2014

Excellent services by Brenna...beyond our expectations of how the real thing would turn out! Our invites are truly amazing..

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
9 W. Gabilan St., Suite 1, Salinas, CA 93901

Elegant Custom Invitations Made with Love

The invitation is the first impression of your event. At Brenna Catalano Design Studio, we create invitations that will impress your guests and set the tone for your wedding day.

I specialize in elegant custom wedding invitations and paper details featuring exclusive hand-drawn illustrations you won’t find anywhere else, luxurious silk elements, sparkling crystal accents and one-on-one personal service.  My clients are looking for something special and they appreciate the handmade details and love that goes into creating each invitation. We also offer many time-saving services, from envelope addressing to mailing the finished invitations.

Whether you order from one of my invitation collections or want to create a custom design, I will work with you to make it perfectly suited for your event. I can help you develop a signature look for your invitation, including determining a color palette, theme, custom motif, monogram or icon. We offer a variety of printing options including digital printing, offset, thermography, foil stamping, embossing and letterpress.

And don't forget about the 'day of' coordinates- your programs, menus, escort cards and more are like jewelry on your wedding day- the finishing touch. View my gallery for some wedding invitation ideas!

We can create for you:

• Table Numbers
• Note Cards & Stationery
• Escort Cards, Place Cards & Favor Tags
• Announcements....and more!

We are based in the Monterey Bay, California area and have worked with clients around the world since 2004. Please note we are available by appointment only.

I'd love to work with you- Contact me to schedule a consultation!

P.S. Looking for simple ideas to personalize your wedding? Get my free report "26 Ways to Personalize Your Wedding" by joining my email list!

P.P.S. You can also find me here:

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)