Brandi Image Photography

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
09/28/2013

If I could give 10 stars to Brandi Image Photography, I would! My husband and I got married in Jamaica on a big catamaran in the middle of the ocean this September and we brought Brandi and her team along. To say they did an incredible job would be an understatement. We gave them difficult angles, crazy shot ideas all with outlandish expectations, and they exceeded them all! We even did an underwater shoot in our wedding attire, which they made a great experience. Brandi and her team also did a great job working with our videography team. Our photos turned out AMAZING and everyone I know is talking to me about how they look like they belong in a magazine. I adore Brandi Image Photography and am so thankful they were able to capture our special day! I recommend Brandi to everyone I know, because she truly is the best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
449 Central Ave, Suite 201, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
BLOG

Your Love, Your Day {Capture it Beautifully}

I am all about the connection. The love. The looks, the hugs, the stolen kisses and the magic of two people promising their forevers to each other.

The details are fantastic, I love showing off how you made your day totally unique, but it comes down to you. It’s about the memories I create for them to cherish of a day they’l l remember forever and forget almost instantly. Yes, forget. Instantly. You have so much going on from the moment you wake up, usually mixed with a little liquid courage and voila- a whole day, gone.

On your day, I am your memory maker. That is a job I take with much honor and respect. Therefore, I have trained with some of the best photographers in the industry and devote at least 15 hours per week in pure education. There are always new trends, new equipment and old principles to learn. I am apart of PPA, WWPI and you’ll find me featured in the Fearless Photographers Directory. My mom also thinks I’m simply the best

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Location...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Brandi Image is fabulous!! Professional, YES! Talented, YES! Gorgeous Photos, YES YES YES! Brandi is delightful to work with and her photos take your breath away! Bravo!
Brandi Image Photography is a wedding photographer from St. Petersburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa Bay, Nashville, and worldwide. Brandi Image Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in emotional, creative, and fun wedding images