Brandi Image Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Book her! Book her now!!
Brandi was so fantastic to work with! We got to know her at our engagement session which helped all of us jump right in on wedding day. She helps you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and encourages you to be natural even though the situation can seem anything but! Having a photographer you feel comfortable with is very important because you will be spending a lot of time together. Brandi kept us on schedule during the crazy wedding day and even ran some interference between me and my mother-in-law when things got stressful. Brandi is a good person to have in your corner! She did a wonderful job of meeting our requests for formal and informal photos and captured lots of photos of our guests having a great time. We ended up with so many photos we love and are so excited to share with family and friends. We could never hope to pick a favorite with so many great options! Do yourself a favor and get on Brandi's schedule. You will not be disappointed.
Book her before someone else beats you to it!!

Brandi Image Photography responded with the following comments:

Wow!! Thank you so very much! You're so sweet to leave this review!! (Now I just need to know who this is so I can send you a proper thank you!) <3

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
449 Central Ave, Suite 201, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
BLOG

Your Love, Your Day {Capture it Beautifully}

I am all about the connection. The love. The looks, the hugs, the stolen kisses and the magic of two people promising their forevers to each other.

The details are fantastic, I love showing off how you made your day totally unique, but it comes down to you. It’s about the memories I create for them to cherish of a day they’ll remember forever and forget almost instantly. Yes, forget. Instantly. You have so much going on from the moment you wake up, usually mixed with a little liquid courage and voila- a whole day, gone.

On your day, I am your memory maker. That is a job I take with much honor and respect. Therefore, I have trained with some of the best photographers in the industry and devote at least 15 hours per week in pure education. There are always new trends, new equipment and old principles to learn. I am apart of PPA, WWPI and you’ll find me featured in the Fearless Photographers Directory. My mom also thinks I’m simply the best

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Brandi Image is fabulous!! Professional, YES! Talented, YES! Gorgeous Photos, YES YES YES! Brandi is delightful to work with and her photos take your breath away! Bravo!
Brandi Image Photography is a wedding photographer from St. Petersburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa Bay, Nashville, and worldwide. Brandi Image Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in emotional, creative, and fun wedding images