Branch Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm not embellishing when I say that my wedding bouquets were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Honestly, they were so far above and beyond what I had hoped for and even my bridesmaids kept their bouquets they loved them so much! I love looking at the flowers in our pictures and can't believe how breathtaking they are! Thank you! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
4830 O'Hear Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405
Branch Design Studio is a floral and event design studio that focuses on creating individual works of art. We approach each event and each delivery from a blank palate. We love taking our clients ideas and turning them into a vibrant vision. Whether you have lived in the Lowcountry all your life, or have chosen Charleston for your destination wedding our extensive knowledge of local venues, traditions, and this beautiful city will assure you a chic signature event with no detail overlooked.

We find inspiration in the small things. Fabrics, music, nature food, colors, vintage prints and architecture all inspire our design. Whether you prefer modern and refined, lush decadence, or simply elegant design we can create a personalized event tailored to fit your occasion, style and venue.

From sunflowers to sweet peas, poppies to peonies, and dahlias to daffodils, we are dedicated to using the freshest and highest quality blooms. We are always searching local farms to find sustainably grown and harvested flora. When available and when we can't find them locally, we source from eco-friendly growers across the country. We want people to see that you can go green in every color!
+/- read less