Branch Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot describe the AMAZING job that Whitney did on the flowers for my wedding. Flowers were my number one most important part of the decor for the wedding, and Whitney went above and beyond to truly go far beyond what I ever could have imagined our flowers would be. Not only were our bouquets seriously my dream bouquets and spot on based on what we discussed, but the florals at the reception were so stunning, the guests could not stop talking about them. Whitney was amazing to work with from the moment I inquired about Branch handling the flowers for our wedding and was great with communication throughout the entire process. Not to mention that she was 8 months pregnant during my wedding, and still delivered the most perfect result. Thank you Whitney!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
4830 O'Hear Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405
Branch Design Studio is a floral and event design studio that focuses on creating individual works of art. We approach each event and each delivery from a blank palate. We love taking our clients ideas and turning them into a vibrant vision. Whether you have lived in the Lowcountry all your life, or have chosen Charleston for your destination wedding our extensive knowledge of local venues, traditions, and this beautiful city will assure you a chic signature event with no detail overlooked.

We find inspiration in the small things. Fabrics, music, nature food, colors, vintage prints and architecture all inspire our design. Whether you prefer modern and refined, lush decadence, or simply elegant design we can create a personalized event tailored to fit your occasion, style and venue.

From sunflowers to sweet peas, poppies to peonies, and dahlias to daffodils, we are dedicated to using the freshest and highest quality blooms. We are always searching local farms to find sustainably grown and harvested flora. When available and when we can't find them locally, we source from eco-friendly growers across the country. We want people to see that you can go green in every color!
+/- read less