Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

3899 East Sunset Road
(On Sunset between Sandhill & Annie Oakley)
Las Vegas, NV 89120 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Bowtie's Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique is Las Vegas upscale bridal salon, where you will find only the finest designers of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, and tuxedo rentals exclusive to Bowties Bridal Boutique.

At Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. Our devoted staff has over 18 years of experience in planning beautiful weddings at Rainbow Gardens so we do understand that planning this special day can be time consuming and stressful. Bowties Bridal is a family owned and operated bridal boutique that appreciates what the wedding day means to you, your family and friends. In the midst of what can be hectic & stressful our qualified team is here to focus on making the selection of your Wedding Gown & Tuxedo rental a memorable occasion.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met with Evana and she paired me with Lori, who was super amazing.
The dressing rooms are HUMONGOUS! WAY bigger than David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo's rooms.
I also was happy that they had a pedestal! David's Bridal does not have one and made dress shopping SO difficult since I'm only 5'.
At the end of my appointment, Evana made the rest of my experience unforgettable. Let's just say, I was able to pay for my dress on the spot and it didn't break the bank!!
My dress fit me perfectly so I didn't have to do any alterations. Except for hemming the bottom. Anna, the seamstress was absolutely amazing too. She is very genuine and warm hearted. We did a few fittings and every time I was there, she made me feel like a queen and made sure my girls knew how to tie up the corset and bustle up the dress. I recommend Bowties and Bridal to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1290100870484 lvbe Las Vegas Bridal Expo
Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store from Nevada. We service weddings througout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and Summerlin. Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses,homecoming dresses, tuxedos. bridal shoes, bridal accessories, and alterations
702-456-5688
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7