Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jasmine
03/19/2016

I had such a good experience at Bow ties!! My consultant, Jennifer, was so sweet! She made me feel comfortable and she really understood my vision and what I was looking for. She even cried when we found the one!! The owner, Richelle, was also there and she was great! They have an incredible selection. We went in on a Sunday and it was quiet and calm and was such a nice setting to try on dresses. I am so happy I found my dream dress here!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3899 East Sunset Road, (On Sunset between Sandhill & Annie Oakley), Las Vegas, NV 89120
Bowtie's Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique is Las Vegas upscale bridal salon, where you will find only the finest designers of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, and tuxedo rentals exclusive to Bowties Bridal Boutique.

At Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. Our devoted staff has over 18 years of experience in planning beautiful weddings at Rainbow Gardens so we do understand that planning this special day can be time consuming and stressful. Bowties Bridal is a family owned and operated bridal boutique that appreciates what the wedding day means to you, your family and friends. In the midst of what can be hectic & stressful our qualified team is here to focus on making the selection of your Wedding Gown & Tuxedo rental a memorable occasion. +/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store from Nevada. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and Summerlin. Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses,homecoming dresses, tuxedos. bridal shoes, bridal accessories, and alterations