Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The ladies of Bowties and Bridal were the sweetest! From the owner, to the manager, the associates, the seamstress... My dress went through a series of alterations and transformations to become my dream dress and Bowties and Bridal was extremely patient with me. Let's just say I can be quite obsessive and indecisive among other things and that was multiplied by about a million for my wedding dress. They were extremely patient with me and made me feel confident that I was going to look great in my dress and they were right. The seamstress worked magic and did such a beautiful job with all the details and changes to my dress. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it was exactly what I had been picturing in my head all along. Thank you so very much!!

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Wish we knew your name lol, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Bowties with other brides. Everyone know that on average happy customers are the last ones to write reviews so if is always so nice to hear from happy brides . Be sure to send us your wedding picture or just post it on our FB and be sure to bring your gown in so wr can preserve it for you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3899 East Sunset Road, (On Sunset between Sandhill & Annie Oakley), Las Vegas, NV 89120
Bowtie's Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique is Las Vegas upscale bridal salon, where you will find only the finest designers of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, and tuxedo rentals exclusive to Bowties Bridal Boutique.

At Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. Our devoted staff has over 18 yea
rs of experience in planning beautiful weddings at Rainbow Gardens so we do understand that planning this special day can be time consuming and stressful. Bowties Bridal is a family owned and operated bridal boutique that appreciates what the wedding day means to you, your family and friends. In the midst of what can be hectic & stressful our qualified team is here to focus on making the selection of your Wedding Gown & Tuxedo rental a memorable occasion.
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress store from Nevada. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and Summerlin. Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses,homecoming dresses, tuxedos. bridal shoes, bridal accessories, and alterations