Bon Achat Upscale Resale & Consignment

Bon Achat Upscale Resale & Consignment

Favorite
Scottsdale, AZ

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
8698 E. Raintree Drive Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
My love of consignment shopping came from living in Europe for seven years and from my travels discovering the most wonderful small boutique style consignment stores.

I decided to take that same European concept and bring it to my own store in Scottsdale, that is, to take new and gently used items of high quality brands from individuals and also new items from different boutiques around the city, present them well while giving customers a high level of personal service. This at prices that are truly “une bon achat”. (a good bargain).

I find many customers come into my store and are surprised at finding so many new items. I explain that while everything is consigned it doesn’t mean they have to be used.

Many shops and boutiques need to clear their sales floors at the end of a season and this gives us an opportunity to present these fashions to you in a new light and new setting, thus giving them a new life and you another chance at a “bon Achat”.

+/- read less