Bombshell's Studio

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I hired Amber and her team to come to our event home in Corolla, NC. I had four bridesmaids, and three moms that needed their hair and make-up done. I only had my hair done. They were AMAZING! All of the ladies looked great, everyone was so happy with how everything turned out. I danced my butt off and my hair stayed in place for the whole event. I would definitely recommend Bombshells for hair and make-up. They were as sweet as could be and receptive to everyone's ideas.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
OBX & Surrounding Areas /VA/DC, NC 27916
The Bombshell's team has been serving the Outer Banks & Hampton Roads area for over 7 years. It is our strong belief that no bride should have to drive to the salon on her wedding day. We come to you with the best products and highly trained staff to make you feel confident and look radiant on your wedding day. Serving all 4x4 locations.

... read more