Bombshell's Studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I used Bombshell Studios for my wedding at the Sanderling Resort in Duck, NC. We had 7 people for hair (including two moms and the bride) and we had 4 people that had makeup done. My bridesmaids and the moms looked awesome! The girls came to our room and setup and went to work. They are extremely professional and cool, calm and collected on what can be a very busy day! They did a great job on my hair and makeup and it looked even better than when we did the trial session a few months earlier. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting marred in the OBX!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
OBX & Surrounding Areas /VA/DC, NC 27916
The Bombshell's team has been serving the Outer Banks & Hampton Roads area for over 7 years. It is our strong belief that no bride should have to drive to the salon on her wedding day. We come to you with the best products and highly trained staff to make you feel confident and look radiant on your wedding day. Serving all 4x4 locations.

... read more