Bobby J & Stuff Like That Band @ New Orleans

Flexibility
Profile Picture
christina
10/06/2012

I cannot express in words how amazing Bobby J and Stuff Like That was at my wedding. They played at my cousin's wedding 3 years ago, and the moment I got engaged, I told my mom that we needed to book Bobby J. And what a great decision that was! My guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night! In addition, guests were coming up to me all night telling me how great the band was, and 6 weeks later, people are still talking about how much fun they had with the band! Lisa is incredibly wonderful to work with. She is accommodating, understanding, and simply lovely...She really cares about you as a bride, and is such a wonderful and comforting person to speak with when you're feeling all of the stress while planning a wedding. Cannot say enough nice things about her. She and Bobby J really made the wedding wonderful with their amazing talent! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Services Used: Band
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
7617 Mackenzie Street, New Orleans, LA 70128

The Best In Ole School Cover and Dance Entertainment

Leading in tasteful and dazzling performances, this "Soul School" recording artist-vocalist-band leader-musician has served a satisfied client base for 24 years.

Bobby J's Stuff Like That is a musical expression in live band sound, creating an atmosphere for fun and dance.Wedding receptions are 95% of our business, but for any occasion, Bobby J showcases and interchanges the talents of 8 to 11 artists/musicians who perform soulful arrangements of classic cover and dance R&B, Jazz, Motown, Top 40, Funk, Salsa, Caribbean, and Traditional New Orleans tunes. Audiences are motivated to dance and swing in harmony. Highlighting the evening's entertainment, this featured artist brings back that 'soul' school experience that is exhibited in his melodious, raspy tenor voice and his stage persona.

Our repertoire is unmatched...you request it, and we make it happen! As a finale’, we offer a traditional New Orleans’ second line upon request. Our standard entertainment package includes a 4-piece rhythm section, 2-5 lead and background vocalists, and horns that may be added upon request and availability.

Without a doubt, we are guaranteed to provide a locomotion of soul that will augment any event.

+/- read less
Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Acapella, Choir, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
Instruments: Drums, Flute, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)