Blush by Brandee Gaar

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will be the first to admit that I never understood why anyone would pay money for a wedding planner with the ability to use the Internet to look up vendors and to do your own planning. When contracting with the Omni ChampiosGate in Orlando Florida, it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter insisted that we needed to pay the extra to have Blush help with all the other details. The Omni gave us Blush's info and we contracted them for the entire planning. The owner, Brandee Gaar, immediately contacted us and she herself took on the planning of Lauren's wedding.
From our first meeting with Brandee, we knew we were in the right hands. I could tell that she was really understanding every detail my daughter was thinking about. We had been looking all over a vendor we could afford to create a special invitation my daughter really wanted. Brandee took one look at it and put us in contact with the perfect person. That set the stage for the start of everything coming together so beautifully. not being from Orlando it would have been near impossible to have found all these top notch, trustworthy, vendors. The second huge recommendation was the florist. Brandee had such a feel for what my daughter was looking for she sent us to the perfect florist. Also, at her office an AMAZING vendor, Kim's Chalkshop, had some her pieces and a book of her work. Since my daughter was having a black and white wedding, Brandee recommended her highly. We had never seen anything like her work and Kim's pieces, working closely with all of the vendor's Brandee recommended, created the perfect decor.
Brandee was at every vendor meeting, was so professional and very fun to work with. A couple of weeks before the wedding she sent us the detailed "wedding resume" which I call a time line. Not one detail had been overlooked. It was ALL perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
14520 Windigo Lane, Orlando, FL 32828
BLOG

It's your vision, your story...your wedding!

At Blush, we will help you tell your story.
From the invitations to the place cards and the flowers to the hors d'oeuvres,
our designers will incorporate details about your love story
into every aspect of your event...after all, this day is all about you!

Details