Blush by Brandee Gaar

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After just over a year of planning my husband and I got married this past Saturday! I had the privilege of working with Brandee and her team throughout the whole process. Before getting into the logistics, one of the top reasons I’m so happy with our choice is that Brandee is just an absolute joy to have around. You spend so much time with your wedding planner and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable if you really like her. Especially since she is in and out while you get ready for the wedding.

Here are my top logistically reasons to work with her:

- Design: Brandee’s eye for design is just phenomenal. You come in with a few Pinterest pictures and a billion questions and she transforms your venue space into the image in your mind that you never even properly conveyed to her.
- Vendors: The team of vendors she works with blew me out of the water. They are all brilliant at what they do, but they also seem to genuinely care about making sure you have the perfect day. Especially Lee James (Florist) and Ben with Kaleidoscope (lighting).
- Emergency management: Like with any planning, there were apparently a few hiccups right before my wedding. I never even knew about it until after the reception because she dealt with everything.

All in all, she was absolutely incredible. I am so lucky to have had her help through everything. Thanks Brandee and the Blush team!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
14520 Windigo Lane, Orlando, FL 32828
BLOG

It's your vision, your story...your wedding!

At Blush, we will help you tell your story.
From the invitations to the place cards and the flowers to the hors d'oeuvres,
our designers will incorporate details about your love story
into every aspect of your event...after all, this day is all about you!

Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
Planners: 7
Blush by Brandee Gaar is a wedding planner from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and St. Petersburg. Blush by Brandee Gaar is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in unique, romantic wedding celebrations