Blueflash Photography

Blueflash Photography

Let us be your something blue

Hartford, CT | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

Your style is unique. Your wedding is only once. Capture it with confidence.

After the hours you've poured into planning your wedding, you're going to want to make sure it all gets recorded and retold the way it deserves. We make sure to get the images that will evoke emotion as you look back on them for the rest of your life.

Simple. Romantic. Modern. Blueflash offers an unobtrusive, photojournalistic approach to capturing the people, the details, and the emotions that matter.

We are proud to offer three services under one roof, simplifying your journey through the wedding planning process. We provide photography, world-class cinematography, and the coolest photobooth around - the Bluecube.

Blueflash Logo

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to thank Matt and the Blueflash Photography staff for a simply AMAZING day and a wonderful experience. Blueflash took both my engagement and wedding pictures, and both came out simply stunning. Matt has an incredible eye, and a pure talent to produce gorgeous pictures. While we had more "traditional" photos, my favorites were the more contemporary and "in the moment" shots that really captured the feelings of that day.

I also had the pleasure of having Blueflash provide cinematography for the wedding. The finished product was beautiful. It truly encapsulated the whole day into a few minutes of pure emotion. I have probably watched it 100 times and inevitably tear up with each viewing. I am so thankful to have both the pictures and the video as a reminder of how perfect that day was.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Kathleen
1 Review
Blueflash Photography is a wedding photographer from Providence, Rhode Island. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rhode Island, New England, and the world. Blueflash Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding artwork
401-484-1818
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards