Bluefire {photo & video graphy}

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Kristin! She is down to earth, funny and very personable. Within five minutes of our initial consultation, I knew Kristin was our girl! She keeps it real, is straightforward and it is obvious that her work is her passion. My husband and I had such a blast working with her that there were times we couldn't stop laughing (also came out great in the photos since it was so natural). I was a little nervous about being photographed but I felt so comfortable with Kristin it was as if I had known her for years and was just hanging out with a friend! I could go on and on about how great she is to work with, but her work really speaks for itself. Her vision, creative edge, and skill that was evident in every photo really sets her apart from all the rest. I will be using Kristin for all of my future photography needs, and will be recommending her to everyone I know. As a matter of fact my made of honor loved her and her work so much that she just booked her for her upcoming wedding as well.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12110 Old Stillwater, San Antonio, TX 78254

Unique wedding photography that will capture your day with elegance and style.

Brilliant wedding photography. Zero stress.

Unique wedding photography that will capture your day with elegance and style. At Bluefire Photography it's all about YOU and providing top notch service to ensure a stress free wedding day!

Brilliant wedding photography. Zero stress.

Create a memorable reception by adding spontanaitey and excitement with a Photo Booth. We guarantee to provide your guests with an entertaining, interactive experience they will remember for a life time!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
BlueFire Photography is a hidden diamond! Kristin Blue's photography speaks for itself. You will get professional, creative, amazing pictures to keep your wedding day memories alive forever.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)