blue martini photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough great things about this company. Christin is absolutely amazing!! She knows what she's doing, and made sure that we got all the shots we wanted and more. She made us feel very comfortable, and was so efficient. We're not fans of having our picture taken, so she made it quick and easy! The creativity of some of the shots were so cool and I can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Before the wedding, she was amazing to work with and basically put my timeline together for me since I hadn't even thought about some of the details! She was quick to respond and made sure we had everything we needed.

Her skills are incredible. Her pictures are so beautiful and I haven't seen a bad shot from her ever!!! I wouldn't recommend any other company!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Cincinnati, OH 45242

Serving All of Ohio and Kentucky

You don't take a photograph, you make it. -Ansel Adams

You don't take a photograph, you make it. -Ansel Adams

Weddings are some of the most exciting days to photograph and I am so honored to be a part of it. Blue Martini captures all of the details from your wedding. From the rose petals being thrown down the aisle, the first kiss of a bride and groom, to the tiny, sparkling gemstones placed on each seat card. Every detail and person is important and Blue Martini Photography makes sure to capture all of those wonderful memories.

Christin Berry, owner of Blue Martini Photography, has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Photography along with accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America. Her training consisted of techniques, manuals and critiques, but primarily, making photographs "art" was her focus. From this, she truly has been trained with no rules, just focus.

Dan Kinzie, the other piece of Blue Martini Photography, went to The Ohio State University and is a local Cincinnatian. He also has accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America as well as being the 'lighting' guru. His training has consisted of product, car, and event photography before coming on board to BMP.  Before and during college, Dan had the opportunity to travel around the world playing music with his band Bottomline.

Photography is more than just a camera and a person. It's painting a portrait of some of the most important events in someone’s life. It's that spur of the moment decision of how to create something not only beautiful, but memorable, and about the person, couple, or family in it.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams

"I like to try and see what I have done in the past, or even with my own wedding portraits and try to make them better. Every wedding is a challenge to me. I want every bride to LOVE their images and have them for years out around their house, not just in a box after a few months. I feel that that is what drives me every time with every image that I create. Every wedding is different, so why shouldn't their pictures?"

Giving life to a portrait is what Blue Martini Photography is all about. From the smiling faces of loved ones watching the bride walk down the aisle, to the tears of joy while a mom dances with her newly married son; it’s about the love, the happiness and the connection.

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Christin Berry, Dan Kinzie and Blue Martini Photography are available throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and for travel around the United States and world.

+/- read less