blue martini photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Halfway through my wedding photos, I can already say that I cannot imagine having anyone else there with us through the process. Blue Martini is one of those companies where you really feel like they know you and care about you. They did a phenomenal job of always responding quickly to us and helping us feel comfortable along the way, from Engagement photos to the wedding itself.

Christian was fast, efficient, and incredibly professional. Our photos look STUNNING. I can't even find the words to describe how happy I am with them. I felt like she was there doing everything in her power to make this happen for us, and when she knew she would get a good photo, nothing was going to stand in her way (in a good way)! She's the expert, so she takes charge, but never questioned a single decision made by us. And she does all of this with a gigantic smile on her face, because she absolutely loves her job and the people she works with.

Do you want a friendly, professional photographer who takes perfect photos in record time? Why would you want anyone else?

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toledo, OH 43558

Serving All of Ohio and Kentucky

You don't take a photograph, you make it. -Ansel Adams

You don't take a photograph, you make it. -Ansel Adams

Weddings are some of the most exciting days to photograph and I am so honored to be a part of it. Blue Martini captures all of the details from your wedding. From the rose petals being thrown down the aisle, the first kiss of a bride and groom, to the tiny, sparkling gemstones placed on each seat card. Every detail and person is important and Blue Martini Photography makes sure to capture all of those wonderful memories.

Christin Berry, owner of Blue Martini Photography, has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Photography along with accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America. Her training consisted of techniques, manuals and critiques, but primarily, making photographs "art" was her focus. From this, she truly has been trained with no rules, just focus.

Dan Kinzie, the other piece of Blue Martini Photography, went to The Ohio State University and is a local Cincinnatian. He also has accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America as well as being the 'lighting' guru. His training has consisted of product, car, and event photography before coming on board to BMP.  Before and during college, Dan had the opportunity to travel around the world playing music with his band Bottomline.

Photography is more than just a camera and a person. It's painting a portrait of some of the most important events in someone’s life. It's that spur of the moment decision of how to create something not only beautiful, but memorable, and about the person, couple, or family in it.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams

"I like to try and see what I have done in the past, or even with my own wedding portraits and try to make them better. Every wedding is a challenge to me. I want every bride to LOVE their images and have them for years out around their house, not just in a box after a few months. I feel that that is what drives me every time with every image that I create. Every wedding is different, so why shouldn't their pictures?"

Giving life to a portrait is what Blue Martini Photography is all about. From the smiling faces of loved ones watching the bride walk down the aisle, to the tears of joy while a mom dances with her newly married son; it’s about the love, the happiness and the connection.

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Christin Berry, Dan Kinzie and Blue Martini Photography are available throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and for travel around the United States and world.

+/- read less