blue martini photography

blue martini photography

Serving All of Ohio and Kentucky

Toledo, OH 43558 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

You don't take a photograph, you make it. -Ansel Adams

Weddings are some of the most exciting days to photograph and I am so honored to be a part of it. Blue Martini captures all of the details from your wedding. From the rose petals being thrown down the aisle, the first kiss of a bride and groom, to the tiny, sparkling gemstones placed on each seat card. Every detail and person is important and Blue Martini Photography makes sure to capture all of those wonderful memories.

Christin Berry, owner of Blue Martini Photography, has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Photography along with accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America. Her training consisted of techniques, manuals and critiques, but primarily, making photographs "art" was her focus. From this, she truly has been trained with no rules, just focus.

Dan Kinzie, the other piece of Blue Martini Photography, went to The Ohio State University and is a local Cincinnatian. He also has accreditation from the Professional Photographers of America as well as being the 'lighting' guru. His training has consisted of product, car, and event photography before coming on board to BMP.  Before and during college, Dan had the opportunity to travel around the world playing music with his band Bottomline.

Photography is more than just a camera and a person. It's painting a portrait of some of the most important events in someone’s life. It's that spur of the moment decision of how to create something not only beautiful, but memorable, and about the person, couple, or family in it.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams

"I like to try and see what I have done in the past, or even with my own wedding portraits and try to make them better. Every wedding is a challenge to me. I want every bride to LOVE their images and have them for years out around their house, not just in a box after a few months. I feel that that is what drives me every time with every image that I create. Every wedding is different, so why shouldn't their pictures?"

Giving life to a portrait is what Blue Martini Photography is all about. From the smiling faces of loved ones watching the bride walk down the aisle, to the tears of joy while a mom dances with her newly married son; it’s about the love, the happiness and the connection.

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Christin Berry, Dan Kinzie and Blue Martini Photography are available throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and for travel around the United States and world.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could have not asked for a better photographer than Christin Berry, from Blue Martini Photography, to capture our wedding day. Our entire family was so impressed by her professionalism and time line she used throughout the day. She capture every image we wanted and so much more. We are going to have a hard time deciding what image to enlarge for our house, as there are hundreds of breath taking options. Christin is extremely talented and has a passion for what she does and that shows in her work.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Andrea
Endorsements
Christin is an amazing photographer! I recommend her all the time and bride's always thank me for suggesting Blue Martini. Her innovative photography is a wonderful complement to my floral designs! She suprises me each wedding with new creative ideas. I look forward to our next wedding together!
blue martini photography is a wedding photographer from Cincinnati, Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Toledo, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. blue martini photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Unique Wedding, Engagement and Boudoir Photography

My Awards