Blue Canary Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When planning my wedding I knew I wanted to do most of the planning myself and I had dozens of DIY projects that I crafted, but I knew that since I was working and going to school, AND planning a wedding I would need to enlist a little help. Enter: Laura from Blue Canary Events. We knew instantly after our first meeting with Laura that we needed to book her for our Month of Coordination! She is professional, organized, and incredibly friendly which puts any bride at ease. She came with dozens of great references and when it came to the "month-of" she dealt with every vendor personally, combining their questions into one email, so that my blackberry wasn't constantly erupting and I could focus on the big day. She thought of all the small details and questions to be answered so that when it came to the wedding day everything flowed seamlessly. In addition, on the "day of" she executed the timeline she helped us create without a hitch, organized our huge bridal party perfectly, communicated with every coming and going vendor, and still had time to set up all my little projects and create the perfect dessert table/candy bar - which exceeded my expectations. Most importantly, Laura is the sweet and calming presence that every bride needs around on her day, but she also has the follow-through that every bride wants on her day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20007
BLOG

Read our 80 Awesome Reviews!

We are DC, Baltimore, & NYC’s Most Contemporary Wedding Planning Service!

We are DC, Baltimore, & NYC’s Most Contemporary Wedding Planning Service!

Whether you need someone to set up your reception or plan your entire event, our staff provides a unique team approach.  Vendor referrals, day-of coordination, and budget planning are among our most popular services.  Check out our website at www.bluecanaryevents.com for rate and package information.

We are DC-based and have just opened smaller offices in Baltimore, MD and Montclair, NJ.  Interested in what we're up to?  Visit our blog at bluecanaryevents.com/blog!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2005
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (27)
Laura and her associates are some of the most professional coordinators you'll ever meet. She's calm and collected and gets the job done without a lot of fanfare. Whenever I find out that Laura is the coordinator at a wedding I'm photographing, I know it will be a good one. I really enjoy working with her!
PROS I KNOW (271) View All 271 Pros »