Blue 22 Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let me start by saying that my husband Jose and I absolutely love Hank's work. The moment we walked into Hanks's studio we knew that he was a great photographer. He is very flexible with his pricing and he will do anything to accommodate your needs. After showing us examples of his amazing work we decided to hire him for our wedding.

I knew our pictures would be beautiful, but when we saw them we were in shock! The picture came out incredibly beautiful. He truly captured what both my husband and I were feeling. We had an amazing wedding and now, we can thank Hank for the beautiful moments he captured with his camera on our wedding day.

I know that once we have a children we will definitely go to Hank for our first family portrait. He is worth every penny!!! I would recommend his work in a heartbeat.

Thank you Blue 22 Photography for your wonderful service!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3871 w. 6th st., Los Angeles, CA 90020
BLOG
Blue 22 Photography best describe our style as photojounalistic, fine art photography that’s creative and unique. As wedding photographers, we incorporate our creativity into all of our work. Our wedding photography incorporates a combination of black and white photography and color photography. We provide ceremony and reception photography as well as a fun engagement session before the big day. Although we spend a lot of our time focusing on being a" wedding photographer "we also specialize in bridal sessions family portraits, maternity and kids photography.

We do travel and would love to work with you, whether you’re looking for a Los Angeles, Orange County, bay area or a destination wedding photographer. It’s your wedding day! Have fun and allow us to capture the beauty. +/- read less
Details