Blossom and Bee

Consultations: Free
Sample Arrangements: For Charge
Services Offered: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Decor: Decorative Trees, Candelabras, Trellises and Arbors
Non-floral additions Jewels, crystals, stones, fruit, feathers, balloons
Full-services fee
Visit venue: Absolutely
Flower preservation:
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: Here are some frequently asked questions................. and our answers!

•What is your design philosophy? Do you prefer modern arrangements or more traditional ones?  - We love all styles! And have created designs in all aspects of styles, traditional, modern, vintage etc...

•Can I see examples of past work by the same person who will arrange my wedding flowers? Absolutely

•How many other weddings and events will you do the same weekend as my event? (this gives you an idea of how much time and attention they'll spend on your wedding flowers) We only do one wedding per day. But never book more than two per week to ensure the necessary time and attention needed to ensure your flowers are perfect!

•What flowers will be in season and less expensive for my wedding? How can I maximize my budget? This answer will of course depend on your event details and can be answered at your consultation.

•Is it possible to see a sample of my centerpiece and/or bouquet? A sample can be provided at a minimal cost.

•Will you deliver and/or set up my flowers? How long do you generally spend at a site setting up? Is there an extra delivery or set up charge? We will deliver yor flowers and in some cases (depending on the facility) set them up for you. There is a minimal cost associated with these services.

•Is it possible to reuse the ceremony flowers as reception decorations? Will you transport them, or will we need to? Is there a transport fee? In most cases, yes you may reuse flowers. We do charge to transport flowers

•Are there any other additional or hidden costs I should know about? No hidden costs - everything is spelled out in our contract and reviewed with you in entirety.

•Do you have rental supplies (such as vases, urns, candelabras and potted plants) or do I need to use a separate rental company? Yes, we have access to any items you desire for your event!

•If I need to add, subtract, or change arrangements or bridal bouquets, how long to I have to do so? All changes must be made at least 30 days before the event and they must be made in writing.

•Will you write up an itemized quote of what we've discussed? Of course - everything is done in writing.

•How soon do I need to put down a deposit to reserve your services? What is the minimum deposit? We request a 25% Retainer Fee. The first payment is due 30 days prior to the event and the final payment is due 10 days prior to the event.

•You'll need to have booked your ceremony site, and know how many arrangements you'll need to decorate it.

•You'll need to have booked your reception site, and know the prominent colors of the venue (to ensure the flowers will match)

•If you are doing floral centerpieces, you'll need to know approximately how many wedding guests you are having, and thus how many centerpieces you'll need. (Most round catering tables seat 8, 10 or 12 guests; rectangular tables generally seat 8 people)

•How many bridesmaids you are having, and the color of their dresses (If possible, fabric swatches!)

•The number of corsages (for mothers, grandmothers, and sometimes readers or other special guests) and boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsmen, ushers, and sometimes readers or other special guests).

•If you'll need separate arrangements for the rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, entryways, bathrooms, gift or cake tables, or buffet tables

Lastly - Know your budget! A good florist can work within your budget to provide you with exceptionally beautiful flowers!
973-874-0302
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards