Blooms and Bouquets

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Melissa made all of my wedding ideas for florals, rentals and lighting in my head come to life. She genuinely cared about my wedding, and it's outcome. Melissa and her team custom made numerous items for my reception to make it unique from any other wedding. If you are wanting a custom reception that exudes creativity and beauty, Blooms and Bouquets is the florist for you. Through our planning process, I was constantly pleased with how much Melissa and her team put into my ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Blooms and Bouquets responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
1371 S. 33rd Street, Lincoln, NE 68510

When it needs to be perfect.

At Blooms and Bouquets, we are devoted to making your wedding day dreams a flawless reality.

We will take the time to listen to your ideas, evaluate your needs and work with you to create your vision, one that will truly embody the statement you want to make. Your experience will begin with a relaxed meeting with one of our designers to discuss your style and preferences.

Our team will then develop multiple floral designs based on your tastes and dreams. After you have selected the perfect design for you, the Blooms and Bouquets team will create one-of-a-kind, signature impressions that will stay with you and your guests long after the wedding has passed!

+/- read less