Blooms and Bouquets

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Angela
09/20/2014

Melissa was an absolute joy to work with. I knew that she’d be awesome from our initial meeting where she asked me question after question to get an idea of my style and what I wanted my wedding to be like. From then on, we communicated via email, and then met in person again to decide the actual plan. Overall, Melissa did an amazing job about providing suggestions based on my budget (and they were constructive suggestions, too—not just “have fewer flowers”, but suggestions of different types of in-season flowers that would be more cost-effective, using some of the same decorations for the ceremony and reception, etc.). I was shocked and amazed that she was able to get me everything that I had envisioned within my budget with just tweaking a few things here and there.

On a related note, my mom passed away less than two months before my wedding, and Melissa was extremely understanding and helpful through the rest of my planning process. She even suggested a memorial arrangement for the ceremony, which really added something special to the big day.

When it came down to the actual wedding day, the decorations and the flowers were amazing! Melissa and her team arrived perfectly on-time to the church to deliver the bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and left from there to decorate the reception space. Melissa was spot-on with all the different shades of coral, peach, and teal that I had requested and I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Blooms and Bouquets responded with the following comments:

Angela,

You were a delight to work with and we were so blessed to be a part of your big day! I'm sure your mom was smiling down on you that day!

We wish you and Chris all the best!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1371 S. 33rd Street, Lincoln, NE 68510

When it needs to be perfect.

At Blooms and Bouquets, we are devoted to making your wedding day dreams a flawless reality.

We will take the time to listen to your ideas, evaluate your needs and work with you to create your vision, one that will truly embody the statement you want to make. Your experience will begin with a relaxed meeting with one of our designers to discuss your style and preferences.

Our team will then develop multiple floral designs based on your tastes and dreams. After you have selected the perfect design for you, the Blooms and Bouquets team will create one-of-a-kind, signature impressions that will stay with you and your guests long after the wedding has passed!

+/- read less