Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners

Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners

Full Service Planning & Day Of Coordination

844-4YOU-IDO!
Chicago & North Carolina, NC 27707 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Too busy with your post-graduate studies and/or career to plan your wedding?

Live out of town and need someone local to assist with finding reliable professionals?

Want a professional design team to turn your vision into reality?

Need someone to handle all of the logistics that goes into ensuring your day goes as planned?

Samantha Dockery and her team work with busy, discerning brides in the Chicago, IL and Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC areas to reduce stress throughout their wedding planning process and on their wedding day, so they can relax and enjoy the moment. Contact us today for a free consultation!

sam@blissbysam.com

Chicago 844.496.8436 ext. 1

NC 844.496.8436 ext.2

Receive your free copy of "10 Planner Secrets Every Busy Bride Must Know To Save Time & Money" at www.blissbysam.com/secrets

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam and her team are great. From the early planning stages right on through the end of the wedding Sam was on top of the timeline and flexible when needed. She kept us in the loop with changes and the wedding day flowed seamlessly because of her attention to detail. She also did it with a smile on her face and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a videographer, it is essential that we are aware of when things are happening and where so we can capture those special moments and Sam made it easy for us! I can't wait to work with her team again and would highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Damien
1 Review
Endorsements
When it comes to premium service and professionalism, Bliss by Sam has you covered. I have worked with Sam and her team numerous times and I have loved every encounter I have had with both her and her team. From the planning process to the day of the wedding or event, they are always in contact and they are always available if you need help with anything. As a Makeup Artist, I have also been hired by Sam. Working with Sam and her team is always a dream. Their passion for what they do is evident. You won't regret choosing Bliss by Sam for your special day!
Associations I Belong to
Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners is a wedding planner from Raleigh. We service weddings througout the local area, including North Carolina, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding planning and day of coordination
844-496-8436
ext. 1
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment