Bliss Bridal Salon

4.7
Profile Picture
Rachel
05/29/2015

A family friend recommended Bliss to me and I'm so thankful she did! It was easy to make an appointment and the entire staff was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I wasn't sure which type of style I wanted and the consultant patiently helped me narrow down my choices. I found my dream dress along with a beautiful veil to go with it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4624 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
BLOG

We provide our brides with more than just a gown. We create heritage and memories.

A bridal salon specializing in providing our brides with more than just a gown. We create heritage and memories.

From the moment you walk into Bliss, you will be treated with personalized service and the attention every bride desires. We will work with you, one on one, to understand you as an individual bride. Throughout your engagement, we will assist you in creating your vision and help you with the details of your special day. From fabulous gowns to glitzy shoes, we are here to assist you in becoming the glamorous bride you have always dreamed of.

To better serve our brides, we are by appointment only.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Beautiful gowns and great service! In fact Bliss is where I bought my wedding gown!
Bliss Bridal Salon is a wedding gown and attire salon from Fort Worth, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Arlington, and the greater Fort Worth area. Bliss Bridal Salon is a professional wedding gown and attire salon that has been part of the Dallas Fort Worth Texas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in bridal gowns but also offer a wide selection of bridal party attire.