Bliss Bridal Salon

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Bliss was the total dress buying experience! Wendy made sure to cater to my every "want" for my big day. It was such a great experience for my mom and I!

All of my friends will be sent their way!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4624 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
BLOG

Couture, Modern, Innovative, Cosmopolitan

Welcome to Bliss, a modern and innovative bridal salon specializing in providing the latest designs for the cosmopolitan bride.  From classic lines to today’s hottest trends, we can fulfill the dreams of the most fashion forward and modern brides.

From the moment you walk into Bliss, you will be treated with personalized service and the attention every bride desires. We will work with you, one on one, to understand you as an individual bride. Throughout your engagement, we will assist you in creating your vision and help you with the details of your special day. From fabulous gowns to glitzy shoes, we are here to assist you in becoming the glamorous bride you have always dreamed of.

To better serve our brides, we are by appointment only.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Beautiful gowns and great service! In fact Bliss is where I bought my wedding gown!
Bliss Bridal Salon is a wedding gown and attire salon from Fort Worth, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Arlington, and the greater Fort Worth area. Bliss Bridal Salon is a professional wedding gown and attire salon that has been part of the Dallas Fort Worth Texas wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in bridal gowns but also offer a wide selection of bridal party attire.