Bliss Bridal Salon

Bliss Bridal Salon

Couture, Modern, Innovative, Cosmopolitan

4624 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

Welcome to Bliss, a modern and innovative bridal salon specializing in providing the latest designs for the cosmopolitan bride.  From classic lines to today’s hottest trends, we can fulfill the dreams of the most fashion forward and modern brides.

From the moment you walk into Bliss, you will be treated with personalized service and the attention every bride desires. We will work with you, one on one, to understand you as an individual bride. Throughout your engagement, we will assist you in creating your vision and help you with the details of your special day. From fabulous gowns to glitzy shoes, we are here to assist you in becoming the glamorous bride you have always dreamed of.

To better serve our brides, we are by appointment only.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One stop shop! I got my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dress here. The girls there are so sweet and so helpful. I never felt insecure or out of place. I had several out of town maids and ordering dresses was a breeze. The girls at Bliss took care of it all.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
Beautiful gowns and great service! In fact Bliss is where I bought my wedding gown!
Bliss Bridal Salon is a wedding gown and attire salon from Fort Worth, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Arlington, and the greater Fort Worth area. Bliss Bridal Salon is a professional wedding gown and attire salon that has been part of the Dallas Fort Worth Texas wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in bridal gowns but also offer a wide selection of bridal party attire.
817-332-4696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards