Bliss Bridal Salon

Profile Picture
Sierra
1 Review
06/13/2015

Bliss Bridal has been amazing from the get go. I called them on a whim after an awful experience at another bridal salon, and even though they were booked solid Wendy and her staff arranged for me to come in that very day. I am so thankful for Wendy's patience with me in my indecisiveness, and that she continued looking through her stock room until we found my dream dress. She and her staff have allowed me to come in on a whim and have reassured me that I have made the right choices. Katy-Ann knew my vision from the get go and helped my bridesmaids and I pick out the perfect color dresses. They promptly told me when the dresses had arrived, and I was able to pick them up the same day. Wendy also did a wonderful job recommending a tailor and photographer, both of whom I am using!

Thank you, Wendy and the Bliss girls, for everything you have done!

~Sierra

Bliss Bridal Salon responded with the following comments:

Sierra!
We love working with you and looking forward to seeing you and your Beach Glass Blues for your girls on the big day! Can't wait to see pictures!
Wendy & The Bliss Girls

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Photography
LOCATION
4624 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
BLOG

We provide our brides with more than just a gown. We create heritage and memories.

A bridal salon specializing in providing our brides with more than just a gown. We create heritage and memories.

From the moment you walk into Bliss, you will be treated with personalized service and the attention every bride desires. We will work with you, one on one, to understand you as an individual bride. Throughout your engagement, we will assist you in creating your vision and help you with the details of your special day. From fabulous gowns to glitzy shoes, we are here to assist you in becoming the glamorous bride you have always dreamed of.

To better serve our brides, we are by appointment only.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Beautiful gowns and great service! In fact Bliss is where I bought my wedding gown!
Bliss Bridal Salon is a wedding gown and attire salon from Fort Worth, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Arlington, and the greater Fort Worth area. Bliss Bridal Salon is a professional wedding gown and attire salon that has been part of the Dallas Fort Worth Texas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in bridal gowns but also offer a wide selection of bridal party attire.