BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent your wedding dress in Jamaica!

BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent your wedding dress in Jamaica!

Montego Bay
4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I had a situation where I purchased a dress overseas and to put it short the dress was a mess. I was very frantic and depressed because my wedding was in 2 months and I had no dress.
I went to Bliss Bridal Boutique to see how best they could assist me with obtaining a dress. I must say I was amazed with the level of care and sympathy that was shown regarding my ordeal, the immaculate professionalism, customer service and warm atmosphere.
Bliss Bridal listens to your needs and can readily find the perfect dress to cater to those needs. I only tried 2 dresses and the second was a perfect match to what I had envisioned myself wearing on my wedding day.
The condition of the dresses and other wedding attire were immaculate, they weren't discoloured, torn or soiled.
If you are having a wedding or know of someone who is having one, I would recommend
" Shopping Bliss Bridal Boutique." When you shop Bliss Bridal Boutique you will be getting value for money.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
ATL Bogue Centre, Bogue Rd., Shop #17, Montego Bay, Jamaica
BLOG

Look, Feel, Be... 'BLISS'ful

Destination wedding? That's excellent.  You've chosen the right location.. Jamaica...  But are you travelling with your gown? That can be a hassle. Well, how about renting a designer gown from Bliss Bridal Boutique,  Jamaica. Find a dress you like from one our our designers like, Maggie Sottero, Justin Alexander, SophiaTolli, Pronovias and more.  The when you get here, fit it, get it altered and cleaned, and out to your hotel in 24-36 hours.  NO HASSLE, NO STRESS.

Our goal is to ensure every bride that steps through our door leaves our boutique feeling exactly the way she hopes to feel on her day; beautiful, timeless and “Bliss”ful. We provide every woman with the personlised experience she deserves. Our appointment only format ensures that every bride has the time and undivided attention of our private stylist to assist you in finding the perfect dress.

Bliss Bridal Boutique was started by Sara Stanford, a Jamaican business owner for over 12 years. After experiencing the wedding dress industry when she was engaged in 2011, Sara said; “I can do it better” and Bliss Bridal was born. Sara comes to the bridal industry with a wealth of personal experience and true love for wedding attire. Sara possesses a pure unadulterated passion for brides and their wedding gowns.

For more information please call (876) 622-BLIS (2547) or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/blissbridalja or email us at info@blissja.com

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The experience and service at Bliss is second to none! Sara has an awesome variety of dresses for EVERY bride.
BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent your wedding dress in Jamaica! is a wedding dress boutique from Jamaica. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kingston, Montego Bay, and Negril. BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent your wedding dress in Jamaica! is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the Jamaica wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in designer wedding gowns and dresses for the bride as well as bridal accessories like headpieces, jewelry, and undergarments