Bishop Farm Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't even know where to begin - from the moment I contacted Bishop Farm a year ago to inquire about holding my wedding there, they were nothing but fabulous. I live in Texas and so was apprehensive about planning a wedding long distance, but Sarah, their wedding coordinator, made it easy. She kept me on track, reminded me of what needed to be done, answered every question I had, helped me find solutions to every problem, and coordinated with vendors. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her!

The weekend of our wedding was wonderful! Everyone loved their rooms and cottages and felt right at home at the Inn. Sarah handled every little detail the day of the wedding and made sure everything was just how I wanted it. I remember people telling me that something would to wrong at my wedding and I should just accept it, but honestly, I can't think of anything I would have changed.

I recommend Bishop Farm B&B to anyone looking for a place to get married. They will work with you to create the day you want or, if you are like me and have no idea what you want, will help you create a wedding that is perfect for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
33 Bishop Cutoff, Lisbon, NH 03585
BLOG

Your New England Destination Wedding Venue

Bishop Farm is a restored classic New England farm located in the foothills in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire.  The barn, built in1876, was artfully renovated to be a rustic event space with a dramatic entrance, original exposed beams accented with three grand chandeliers and a new deck.  In addition to the barn, the farm consists o f accommodations in the main house with seven bedrooms and surrounding six cottages and charm only found at a former working farm.  Owned and managed by Salter siblings and mom Maggie, Bishop Farm will make you feel like part of the family.

We offer a package that makes planning simple. For more information on our spectacular venue and various wedding packages, please email Annie or Heather, at 603-838-2474, info@bishopfarm.com.

Farm is the perfect wedding venue to express your style and share your special day with loved ones and friends.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Bishop Farm B&B has become one of our favorite mountain wedding locations! With a wonderful staff and beautiful setting, any wedding couple is sure to have a fantastic time and won't have to worry about a thing. We love the rustic setting for photography purposes as well!
Bishop Farm Weddings & Events is a wedding venue from Lisbon, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts. Bishop Farm Weddings & Events is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern New Hampshire wedding industry for seven years. We specialize in unforgettable weddings designed by YOU and held on our expansive grounds and newly renovated historic barn