Birchtree Catering

Locally Minded, Seasonally Inspired

Globe Dye Works
4500 Worth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 400
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
About Us

Birchtree Catering focuses on local, seasonal ingredients and custom menus cooked fresh for each event.

Through intimate tastings and constant communication, we enjoy making each client a priority and crafting menu ideas that reflect your individuality. Every wedding we cater is completely unique, personal, and captures the special moments that are important to each couple.

We believe the entire planning process should be as fun (and delicious) as the day itself, and Birchtree can guide you through each step. We love tailoring menus to incorporate favorite dishes, family recipes, or cultural themes important to each event. All of our dishes are made in-house and from whole ingredients, including all breads, condiments, jams and sauces. We'll show you some seasonal sample menus, and then Chef Rasa is happy to customize as much or as little as you'd like.

Visit our website or call our office today to set up an initial meeting and discuss the details of your event!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Birchtree Catering made my event absolutely perfect. They take care to make sure the menu is tailored perfectly to your preferences and the options are tremendous. Chef Rasa and her team offer such unique flavors, and her expertise in planning goes beyond the menu to make the whole day flow perfectly- from service to food and drink, flowers to layout, every detail was attended. I had no idea that catering could go so far beyond food. While I’d kill for another slice of savory French toast, I’m most grateful for the complete care Birchtree took to make my day effortless and beautiful. I was as carefree as any guest, before and after. Also, the excitement the Birchtree women expressed as we planned matched my own, and made it clear that my event was just as special to them as to me, and that the work they do is a true joy. Can’t wait to have another special event, as I would only choose Birchtree. In the meantime, their monthly supper clubs are a great way to relive the magic, beauty and flavors.

• Event: 12/21/2014
  • Event Type: Bridal Shower
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Katie
1 Review
Endorsements
Birchtree Catering always does a superb job catering and managing events. Their food is delicious, their servers professional, and they are always efficient and a pleasure to work with. We can rest assured that any event they are working in our space will go smoothly and that the clients will have a wonderful time!
Birchtree Catering is a wedding caterer from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware , and New York. Birchtree Catering is a professional wedding catering company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in locally sourced menus and thoughtful event design
215-744-9489
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards