Bill Cody's Party Time Productions

Profile Picture
Ruwani
1 Review
06/06/2015

My wedding DJ, Stephen, really listened to me, and got a feel of what I wanted. A few of my guests wanted a music component different to that of my taste, and my DJ graciously accommodated them without going overboard on anything. I was totally fine with this. My guests were dancing the whole night! The energy was high in the reception room, and my friends and family commented that Stephen did a fantastic job!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
P. O. Box 941614, Plano, TX 75094

Texas' Best Wedding Entertainment

Bill Cody’s Party Time Productions has been providing Texas Brides & Grooms fabulous Wedding Entertainment for over 25 years.  Featuring Texas’ best Bands, DJs that act as Master of Ceremonies and Musicians for Ceremony.  We help the reception flow smoothly and keep the focus on you and your guests.  Call us for personalized service and a customized presentation to suit your tastes in music and style. Our DJs have the experience you are looking for and the Fun personalities to make your special day truly memorable.

Party Time also produces beautiful Digital Videography and Photography to save those wonderful memories for a lifetime.  From the Bridal Portrait sitting to the Finished Edit in High Definition on DVD, you will love working with our staff of media experts.  Experience the quality of our work by visting our website or coming by our Studios in Plano, TX.

Email us: Bill@PartyTimeTexas.com