Bill Cody's Party Time Productions

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Joel Morris was amazing!! At my wedding he read the crowd and played a wide variety of slow and songs. Joel can dance too!!! He is really engaging. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how great of a Dj he is and how they really enjoyed him. If you want to have a good time and a fun DJ, Joel is your guy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
P. O. Box 941614, Plano, TX 75094

Texas' Best Wedding Entertainment

Bill Cody’s Party Time Productions has been providing Texas Brides & Grooms fabulous Wedding Entertainment for over 25 years.  Featuring Texas’ best Bands, DJs that act as Master of Ceremonies and Musicians for Ceremony.  We help the reception flow smoothly and keep the focus on you and your guests.  Call us for personalized service and a custo mized presentation to suit your tastes in music and style. Our DJs have the experience you are looking for and the Fun personalities to make your special day truly memorable.

Party Time also produces beautiful Digital Videography and Photography to save those wonderful memories for a lifetime.  From the Bridal Portrait sitting to the Finished Edit in High Definition on DVD, you will love working with our staff of media experts.  Experience the quality of our work by visting our website or coming by our Studios in Plano, TX.

Email us: Bill@PartyTimeTexas.com

Call us: 214.340.8000

Visit us: www.PartyTimeTexas.com

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
PROS I KNOW (106) View All 106 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)