Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They were the first bridal store I went to, and they were extremely professional. I like how it is by appointment only, and you get your own consultant. My consultant was fantastic and she stuck to my budget and my needs. Also, the 5th dress I tried on was the one I bought. We were so pleased that we also bought the bridesmaid dresses there. The bridesmaid dresses were incredible and everyone was complimenting how beautiful they were. All dresses arrived perfect and on time. The seamstress who worked on my dress had magic fingers and I cannot give high enough praise to everyone who works there.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
102 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003
BLOG
Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and evening wear salon offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our flagship salon located in Paramus, NJ has over 8,000 square feet of retail space, elegantly appointed with European decor providing our customers with a comfortable shopping experience. Conveniently situated just 20 minutes from New York City, our Paramus salon blends classic designs with cutting edge couture looks. Our new salon in Ardmore, PA has over 10,000 square feet of retail space, stocked with couture bridal gowns, elegant mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, ands evening wear. Located next to historic Suburban Square on the Mainline, our Ardmore salon exudes elegance and old Hollywood glamour.

At Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, our mission is simple: You’ve dreamed about this dress your whole life. Leave it to us to make your dream come true. We believe in providing our customer with exceptional customer service in a comfortable, pressure free shopping environment. Our staff, led by a management team with over 80 years combined of bridal experience will guide you every step of the way as you choose the your gown. We really do believe that it is a ‘Service’ helping beaming Brides, proud Mothers, and bridesmaids find the gowns of their dreams. We take pride in this service. Come experience it for yourself.

Hours of Operation
Mon: Closed
Tues-Thurs: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Fri-Sat: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 5:00pm

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Debutante Balls, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore is a wedding gown and special occasion boutique from Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, the Main Line, and Delaware. Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Tri-State area wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, evening wear, formal wear, bridal accessories