Big Sur River Inn

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Carissa
04/12/2014

We chose the Big Sur River Inn as our ceremony and reception venue because it has always been such a special place to us. We grew up in the area and knew it was the perfect location for our wedding.
Let me start by saying that Selena and her assistant Andrea are awesome. I tend to be one of those brides that stresses out A LOT. From the very beginning they were calm, attentive, and very professional. They answered every email promptly and always made me feel as though I was in good hands. They share my obsession of tiny beautiful details and helped bring my ideas to life.
On one of our meetings they even took the time to show me secret spots that would be nice places to take our wedding photos. Needless to say, I love these girls. I will never forget all the hard work they put in and how special the day and experience was for us.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
P.S. The food was fantastic also. All of our guests were very satisfied :)

Big Sur River Inn responded with the following comments:

Carissa,

You melt my heart, thank you so much and really it was such an honor to work with you. You and Tony are fabulous and we cant wait for your return.

Best,
Selena

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
46840 California 1, Big Sur, CA 93920

Simple to Sophisticated

Weddings, Parties & Events

Casual to elegant...large parties or intimate gatherings...With a full bar, a wide variety of menu offerings and onsite lodging the Big Sur River Inn is the perfect place to celebrate the holidays with your staff, friends and family.

Our Special Events Staff takes great pride in attending to every ... read more
Weddings, Parties & Events

Our Special Events Staff takes great pride in attending to every detail of your special day, working with you and our many talented friends in the Big Sur Community to provide full service catering, lodging, music, flowers and photography.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Selena and the crew at Big Sur River Inn are a gift the our industry. This is a once in a life time place with the staff to match!! Book there early and often!!!!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)