Big Juicy Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dominique and Big Juicy Events was, in short, everything we could have asked for and then some.

Originally we were looking for a “day of” coordinator for our wedding and what we got was much more than that. Working with Dominique, we explained what we were looking to do and she totally got it. There was a “click” between all of us that made the planning of everything easy and stress-free.

Dominique was technically our “month of” coordinator. About 30 days before the wedding we met with her to pass off all of the work we had done to that point and she was able to take the ball and run with it. Her execution was flawless and her attention to every detail was meticulous. And even though she was technically only our “month of” coordinator she checked in with us periodically to make sure we were on track to have the wedding we had been imagining – nine months, six months, three months, two months. We felt that Dominique was with us every step of the way to answer questions, recommend vendors, and allay any of our concerns.

The wedding planning game is a tough one to play; however, when you have an advocate like Dominique guiding you away from pitfalls she’s seen over and over again, it certainly makes the whole experience much more pleasant. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Dominique and her services and would recommend her many, many times over.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Brooklyn, NY 11238

A Beautiful Wedding Minus The Stress

A Big Juicy Wedding is joyful, unique and fun.

My goal is simple: A happy couple who get to have the wedding day they have dreamed about.

I partner with couples to create weddings that are beautiful and stress-free.

A Big Juicy Wedding is joyful, unique and fun.

I partner with couples to create weddings that are beautiful and stress-free.

I tailor my offerings to each couple's needs. We meet and figure out what support you are looking for. It is never a one-size-fits-all approach. Your unique wedding requires your unique planning.

Sometimes that means full service planning and execution.

Sometimes, it means staging an intervention when you have realized that planning it yourself has become overwhelming.

Sometimes it means meeting a couple one month prior to their wedding date to take over the actual execution of the event.

I am committed to keeping you sane! You get to hand over the stressful parts of planning, as I manage the timelines and checklists and do the researching and running around.

I love projects of different sizes. Offbeat and traditional. Budgets big and small.

I look forward to seeing what we can create together!

dominique@bigjuicyevents.com

917-445-6428

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Big Juicy Events is a wedding coordinator from New York City . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, and surrounding areas. Big Juicy Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in day-of coordination, month-of coordination, and full service wedding planning