Big Juicy Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were 2 brides-to-be, who have been together for a long time—14 years. We are in our mid-forties with very hectic jobs. We have two kids. And let’s just say that we were a little iffy/reluctant on the whole big wedding thing with all of its traditional trappings. But that said, we did want to throw an amazing, throw-down party to celebrate our family and life together and we wanted all of the elements of that party (venue, music, food, décor) to really reflect us. Oh, and we are annoyingly opinionated about those elements -- and don’t always agree -- and we had exactly zero bandwidth to pull such a party off.

Then we found Dominique Bell, really quite by chance. Lucky us. Somehow, Dominique managed, with her awesome organizational skills, extensive knowledge and experience, calm and steady hand, and great taste, to take our vague conceptual idea for a non-wedding-ish wedding, and our mish-mash of strong opinions about details, and fashioned them into a perfect party Our wedding was so thoroughly enjoyable and meaningful for us that we literally can’t thank her enough. She was always professional, always insightful, and always a pleasure to work with over the months and months of planning – and trust us, you need this. Because of her tremendous background, she has tons of great ideas for any part of your event and literally can turn any idea or concept that you may have into a reality. She is a roll-up-her-sleeves hard worker, and can tackle any challenge a vendor throws your way. Oh, and you really want her in your corner when you hit that inevitable wall because you’ve had to make a million decisions and will literally jump off a cliff if you are asked to make one more. Dominique will save you from the brink.

We feel extremely fortunate to have been able to work with her, and would give her our beyond enthusiastic, unqualified recommendation to anyone wants to throw a killer party.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Brooklyn, NY 11238

A Beautiful Wedding Minus The Stress

A Big Juicy Wedding is joyful, unique and fun.

My goal is simple: A happy couple who get to have the wedding day they have dreamed about.

I partner with couples to create weddings that are beautiful and stress-free.

A Big Juicy Wedding is joyful, unique and fun.

I partner with couples to create weddings that are beautiful and stress-free.

I tailor my offerings to each couple's needs. We meet and figure out what support you are looking for. It is never a one-size-fits-all approach. Your unique wedding requires your unique planning.

Sometimes that means full service planning and execution.

Sometimes, it means staging an intervention when you have realized that planning it yourself has become overwhelming.

Sometimes it means meeting a couple one month prior to their wedding date to take over the actual execution of the event.

I am committed to keeping you sane! You get to hand over the stressful parts of planning, as I manage the timelines and checklists and do the researching and running around.

I love projects of different sizes. Offbeat and traditional. Budgets big and small.

I look forward to seeing what we can create together!

dominique@bigjuicyevents.com

917-445-6428

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Big Juicy Events is a wedding coordinator from New York City . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, and surrounding areas. Big Juicy Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in day-of coordination, month-of coordination, and full service wedding planning