Bethany Snyder Photography

Bethany Snyder Photography

1552 Shady Forest Way
Charlottesville, VA 22901 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No

About Us

To me art has never been a physical thing, but rather a means to peer into something deeper than the skin. I believe that an image, a melody, or a simple movement can be one of the most powerful of things in the world. Before I became a photographer I was a painter and a musician. When I discovered photography my passion for it quickly grew as I realized it was another chance to discover our world in a deeper way. As an artist it enables me to see things through a more colorful lens and gives my photographs an artistic edge. It is my desire that the images I photograph have the ability to draw one into the unique beauty, adventure, and romance of those captured.

I currently reside in the beautiful, historic town of Charlottesville Virginia. A town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains that hold no end of stories themselves. I am loved unconditionally by my wonderful husband Luke, and together we have a beautiful young daughter.

How about you? I would love to hear your story sometime! Please contact me with any questions or comments. I am currently booking Weddings, Maternity, Newborn, Family & Senior/solo portraits. I’m so looking forward to hearing from you!

952-393-4307
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire