Bethany Snyder Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bethany Snyder was fantastic to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos. It helped so much doing the engagement shoot to get familiar with Bethany. She took all of our feedback and requests from the engagement shoot and used it during the wedding. We really appreciated that.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1552 Shady Forest Way, Charlottesville, VA 22901

To me art has never been a physical thing, but rather a means to peer into something deeper than the skin. I believe that an image, a melody, or a simple movement can be one of the most powerful of things in the world. Before I became a photographer I was a painter and a musician. When I discovered photography my passion for it quickly grew as I realized it was another chance to discover our world in a deeper way. As an artist it enables me to see things through a more colorful lens and gives my photographs an artistic edge. It is my desire that the images I photograph have the ability to draw one into the unique beauty, adventure, and romance of those captured.

I currently reside in the beautiful, historic town of Charlottesville Virginia. A town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains that hold no end of stories themselves. I am loved unconditionally by my wonderful husband Luke, and together we have a beautiful young daughter.

How about you? I would love to hear your story sometime! Please contact me with any questions or comments. I am currently booking Weddings, Maternity, Newborn, Family & Senior/solo portraits. I’m so looking forward to hearing from you!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance: No