Bethany Snyder Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bethany is a joy and pleasure to work with. I fell in love with the dreamy aesthetics of the pictures on her website and knew she would be able to capture the look we wanted for our own photographs. Her unbridled enthusiasm and attention to detail were unparalleled and very much appreciated leading up to, during, and after the wedding.

From the moment we met in person (on the day of the wedding, since we live several hours apart), it was evident Bethany genuinely loves what she does and considers it an honor to be with you. She and her assistant, Tiffany, were extremely considerate of our semi-tight timeline and prioritized our desire to spend time with our guests by delicately navigating us from photo to photo to capture the needed portrait shoots without ever making us feel rushed. During the ceremony, they blended into the environment, quietly capturing the necessary photos; and during the family photo shoots, Bethany effortlessly corralled the required participants into the appropriate groupings. We were amazed and so appreciative!

I cannot emphasize enough how much Bethany's positivity influenced us throughout the day--her energy and bright smiles left us and the entire wedding party in awe. And, based on the sneak peaks we have received, the end results are so much more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. I loved working with Bethany, and I would highly recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer who is caring, kind, and excels in her field.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1552 Shady Forest Way, Charlottesville, VA 22901

To me art has never been a physical thing, but rather a means to peer into something deeper than the skin. I believe that an image, a melody, or a simple movement can be one of the most powerful of things in the world. Before I became a photographer I was a painter and a musician. When I discovered photography my passion for it quickly grew as I realized it was another chance to discover our world in a deeper way. As an artist it enables me to see things through a more colorful lens and gives my photographs an artistic edge. It is my desire that the images I photograph have the ability to draw one into the unique beauty, adventure, and romance of those captured.

I currently reside in the beautiful, historic town of Charlottesville Virginia. A town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains that hold no end of stories themselves. I am loved unconditionally by my wonderful husband Luke, and together we have a beautiful young daughter.

How about you? I would love to hear your story sometime! Please contact me with any questions or comments. I am currently booking Weddings, Maternity, Newborn, Family & Senior/solo portraits. I’m so looking forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less