Best Dressed Bridal and Linens

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.2

I participated in Best Dressed Bridal and Linens online rental auction through Facebook. I was super impressed with the responsiveness of Michelle, as my wedding was just 6 days after the auction closed. She was able to quickly gather the rental items I needed and made arrangements with a family member to pick them up for me. I absolutely loved the creativity of the rental auction and had a lot of fun flipping through all of the items up for grabs! Thank you again Michelle!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
BLOG

We rent for your Event

We offer linen rentals for receptions, showers, rehearsal dinners, brunches, etc.  We offer table cloths, chair covers,  napkins, table skirts, centerpieces, candles and candelabras, head table skirting and drapery, delivery and setup options.

For the do-it-yourself bride/groom, we offer catering equipment such as chafing dishes, and ... read more

For the do-it-yourself bride/groom, we offer catering equipment such as chafing dishes, and flatware.

We have a consignment program for after the wedding.  We consign gowns, attire, and your leftover reception/party supplies.

We offer day-of wedding corridination services for your ceremony/reception.  We will be with you from start to finish.

We can recommend florist, alterations, venue sites, and much more.  We can sit down with you and plan a budget and help you find services that meet those budgeting needs.

We can ship rental items anywhere in the U.S.

Although we are located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa we can service your needs anywhere in Iowa.

Please contact us for more information on anything you have seen here.

+/- read less